Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We are looking for moderators.  Message the admin if interested.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: REPORT PROBLEMS HERE  (Read 32075 times)

Jackoose

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: REPORT PROBLEMS HERE
« Reply #60 on: 01-27-17 at 05:15 pm »

Admins,

Whenever I send a PM to someone, it says "message sent successfully"  but when I check in my "sent" folder (even days after) my sent message is not appearing, nor does it appear in the string with the orignal message the other person sent me.

What is the problem?  I am not sure if my messages are truly sending and cannot review them.  Thanks

Robert K S

• Lead Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 01-27-17 at 06:13 pm »

Admins,

Whenever I send a PM to someone, it says "message sent successfully"  but when I check in my "sent" folder (even days after) my sent message is not appearing, nor does it appear in the string with the orignal message the other person sent me.

What is the problem?  I am not sure if my messages are truly sending and cannot review them.  Thanks

Your sent PMs disappear forever unless you check the "Save a copy in my outbox" at the bottom of the message form before you click Send.  I don't know why this isn't just checked by default.
This post is made in the context of professional discussion of general patent law issues and nothing contained herein may be construed as legal advice.

Tobmapsatonmi

• Lead Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 01-28-17 at 02:14 pm »

Your sent PMs disappear forever unless you check the "Save a copy in my outbox" at the bottom of the message form before you click Send.  I don't know why this isn't just checked by default.

Mine is clicked on by default.  I think this was something I did when doing my original profile preference settings.  Take a peek at the things you can customize in the profile modification area.

flashbazbo

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 07-03-17 at 07:29 pm »

Hi guys. I'm new here.

I have been trying to search the word "song" and it just whites out. I get a blank screen with your logo on top. I think I've given it a fair amount of time.

Tobmapsatonmi

• Lead Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 07-05-17 at 11:20 am »

Hi guys. I'm new here.

I have been trying to search the word "song" and it just whites out. I get a blank screen with your logo on top. I think I've given it a fair amount of time.

Search feature is gorked.  Instead, search on google as:

site:www.intelproplaw.com "words of interest you want to search"

(search terms quoted or unquoted as needed)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Footer

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 20 queries.