Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We are looking for moderators.  Message the admin if interested.

Author Topic: investor needed  (Read 1958 times)

Poe

investor needed
« on: 11-19-07 at 07:35 pm »

Hi,

I live in Denver Colorado. Are there any investors that would be interested in the automotive industries? I have been busy with an idea for over 13 years now, and I believe it is finally ready.

This, by the way, is not something most investors would be interested in due to its complicity. It requires serious investors and so I doubt this forum will prove to be useful, however, one must never rule out the unknown factor.

A little about the idea:
It is a linear rotary engine. Many existing ideas share similar wording, but there is nothing like this anywhere. Trust me, I have had more than enough time to do the research. I have also gone through patent archives to make sure.  It is a four cycle design. All four cycles are completed with one revolution of the output shaft whereas the output shaft (crank shaft) of a conventional engine, the one in your car right now, has to revolve twice for the completion of all four cycles in any cylinder. I would not mind sharing a bit more info with anyone who might be interested.

"Good things come to those who wait"

Poe

Re: investor needed
« Reply #1 on: 11-21-07 at 08:14 am »

:)

No reply yet, so just incase there are people here that understand internal combustion engine physics, I’d like to ad another piece of info –Variable stroke: the ability to dynamically vary the stroke of a piston. In addition to variable compression achieved through varying strokes, this design incorporates the ability to hold a piston at TDC for any amount of time desired. These, of course, are only a few of the characteristics of the design. There are many more advantageous characteristics which this design possesses; such as electronics and hydraulics.

vascir

Re: investor needed
« Reply #2 on: 11-24-07 at 03:46 pm »

I have an "issued" US Patent and several other issued international patents, plus I have applied for 4 additional  patents that have been filed internationally. These are based on the same basic technology that I have developed.  

This technology has been clinically shown to induce new and healthy tissue growth along with several other positive results Biologically speaking.  I'm a researcher and not a cut throat business man and that is evident over the last several years of trying to get this project off the ground.

I am in desperate need of an honest and trust worthy individual that make this happen and bring it to profitability.  Can anyone help?  I have spent over the last 10 years a million plus dollars to develop this technology.

I have been told that the present company valuation is between 5 -35 million.

IE:  selling patents outright
IE:  Licensing Patents

Can you refer me to someone who may help.

Thanks DK
write me direct at dek1957 at yahoo dot  com if you like

Footer

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 19 queries.