Confused with what to do next

Started by abc07, 08-12-07 at 04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc07

Hello,

This forum gives really advice for those looking to figure out their next steps with their invention ideas. I'm open to eventually consulting a professional on the best route to go, but I could use advice on the correct person to seek for my endeavor.

I have two food product ideas, actually more like beverage enhancers. For one product, I could make an ideal prototype/ recipe of. The other would need to be developed by a food product developer to produce a prototype (s) of my idea. I want to eventually market my ideas to large grocery retailers. However, with the second product I'd like to sell it from a shop that I want to open. In a nutshell, I'd love to have both of these ideas manufactored. I want to seek advice from a professional, but I also want to ensure that my ideas will be protected.

What to do next, is my question. Should I seek an attorney or business consultant first?

Bill Richards

I would suggest at least an initial consultation with an attorney to understand the issues that might affect your discussions with the business consultant.  Confidentiality and protecting your intellectual property should be high on the list.
William B. Richards, P.E.
The Richards Law Firm
Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
614/939-1488
www.wbrfirm.com

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com