Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We are looking for moderators.  Message the admin if interested.

Author Topic: Anybody else use Wysebridge and hate it?  (Read 143 times)

mrbob

• View Profile
    • Email
Anybody else use Wysebridge and hate it?
« on: 06-25-19 at 08:46 am »

Hey everyone, so after reading a few positive reviews about the Wysebridge review course I took the plunge and dumped $645 on the course.  After a few hours of going through the course materials and practice questions I quickly realized I made a big mistake.  The course material is replete with typos, poor grammar, run-on sentences, and disorganized - not to mention I think it's outdated.  Now, I could be wrong about that, but they are still teaching and testing lots of pre-AIA prior art stuff - which I understand from recent test takers is that we can expect only a few pre-AIA questions on the actual exam. 

They also do not seem interested in answering the chat box at all.  I'm beginning to suspect that the guy behind Wysebridge has moved on to something else. 

Anybody else have a similar experience?     

MarkDighton

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anybody else use Wysebridge and hate it?
« Reply #1 on: 07-02-19 at 04:26 pm »

Dear Mr. Bob:
Sorry you had a bad experience with a competing course. If it'll help, we'll offer you a discount on our course, if you want to switch. It won't be the full amount you paid, but we'll try to do right by you. (One of the benefits of being a nonprofit organization.)
Mark Dighton, Admin. Director, Patent Office Exam Course    mdighton@pli.edu
PLI

Footer

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com

Page created in 44.054 seconds with 20 queries.