Questions about inventorship correction during national stage application

Started by sinsayer24, 07-24-18 at 10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinsayer24

Hi. fellas.

Right now, I am dealing with inventorship correction case of national stage application.
Here is a deal.

The applicant filed a patent application in Korea, and PCT application claiming foreign priority to Korean patent application.
The patent application of Korea is registered and the applicant entered to US national phase application and tried to file Oath or DECs. Here is the problem. One of inventors(Let's say Jack) found out that he didn't devote to invent claimed invention and he wanted to remove from the inventorship(also refuse to sign a DEC).

Therefore, 1)Registered Korean patent, and 2)pending PCT patent application, and 3)US national phase application are need to corrected.(delete Jack's name from the inventorship.)

In this situation,

do I have to correct inventorship of PCT patent applciation?
and is it possible to correct inventorship of PCT patent application?
and How can I correct US national phase application inventorship?

EvilLost

PCT: I'm not sure, but since the PCT application itself never issues into anything, I don't think you need to correct anything

US: Submit a corrected ADS. You can do this directly through EFS-Web using the "Existing documents" tab, then choose the second option for ADS. It will auto fill in all the previously submitted information, and you can just correct what you need and submit it.

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com