Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We are looking for moderators.  Message the admin if interested.

Author Topic: Is this TM or copyright infrengment?  (Read 383 times)

DrCustUmz

• View Profile
Is this TM or copyright infrengment?
« on: 05-04-18 at 05:30 pm »

At work we work for one company that is in another building that we almost never have any involvement with, are supervised by another, and are union members.

The company we are supervised by is about to be taking over and with our union contract they have to take us in, those that want to stay with the current companie have the choice to go to the other building and stay with the current company.

I wanted to create a purposel for an interm comitee during the time of the negotiations, we as the employees feel if we're going to be working for another company we should have our own committee and one that's actually in our building, since our current committeemen and chair work in the other building already.

On this proposal I wanted to use the the to be companies logo and our union stamp to show support for the split, I was just wondering if this would infringe on any laws

The proposal is as follows:

We the to be COMPANY employees of the current OLD COMPANIES division ### feel we are being unfairly represented, in day to day events and the current contract negotiations.  We believe we should be more involved in our negotiation, rather than letting our to be former employee’s chair fight for us.

OLD COMPANY has little to no involvement in the shop other than the workers under COMPANY supervision.  We believe the amount of work we actually do in the paint shop is just not understood.  There is no day to day, or even weekly, monthly involvement with our current representation nor our employer, it’s as if we work for COMPANY already.  We look forward to the separation, although we feel it should be a complete separation.

We would like to propose that the current employees who are staying with COMPANY form an interm committee, whom of which are involved in fighting for what we deserve.

MYK

• Lead Member
    • View Profile
Re: Is this TM or copyright infrengment?
« Reply #1 on: 05-05-18 at 09:08 pm »

Easy solution, don't use the logos.  I don't know why you're making it ridiculously complicated.
"The life of a patent solicitor has always been a hard one."  Judge Giles Rich, Application of Ruschig, 379 F.2d 990.

Disclaimer: not only am I not a lawyer, I'm not your lawyer.  Therefore, this does not constitute legal advice.

Footer

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 20 queries.