Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We are looking for moderators.  Message the admin if interested.

Author Topic: Need new docketing system - anyone use WebTMS?  (Read 590 times)

AC1

• View Profile
Need new docketing system - anyone use WebTMS?
« on: 06-15-17 at 02:08 pm »

Hi everyone,  It's hard to find reviews / thoughts, etc. on new docketing systems so I'm trying this site. Not sure if there are discussions on this topic because for some reason I only get a blank screen when I try to search the forums (tried different browsers, etc. w/no luck). My current docketing system is going away next year and I am in need of a new one.  Just started looking and spoke to a few companies.  Anaqua is definitely wayyyy out of our price range and seems like Thomson IP Manager may not be in our budget either.  I am the IP and Corp. paralegal at a major US publisher.  I will be the only user and we have about 1,300 marks that would go into the new database (mostly foreign with a few hundred US marks).  We don't need anything fancy at all - only need to run due date reports and general trademark reports as well as obviously keep track of all our TMs and what is due. 

I just got very initial info from WebTMS and it is definitely in our price range and I will probably ask for a demo but wanted to see if anyone else out there has thoughts on it or what other docketing system you may use that you like that is inexpensive.  I'm working with a very small budget.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/suggestions.
AC
Sr Global IP Paralegal

Wosiguwozai

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Need new docketing system - anyone use WebTMS?
« Reply #1 on: 06-24-17 at 07:53 am »

My company uses WebTMS. It may fit all you need, but it takes times to input the data at the very beginning unless you pay extra to download the data from the IP office database.

Hope this will help.
« Last Edit: 06-25-17 at 02:17 am by Wosiguwozai »

Footer

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 20 queries.