Paralegal job openings

Started by zacharycornell, 02-02-16 at 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zacharycornell

This is regarding openings in patent law firms. After completing my graduation I decided to focus on paralegal. Now I am doing a paralegal course in Toronto at Cestar College of Business, Health and Technology. My course will complete soon. I would like to focus on patent law. If somebody have some information about openings in this field please let me know. Then I can contact them straight and can proceed to further.

Ventura

Google "Patent paralegal associations", I did and came up with Association of Intellectual Property Paralegals.

Good luck
Don't solely rely on advice from someone you don't know on the internet. Even though I think I am a genius I have encountered folks that don't always agree on this point.

smgsmc

Quote from: zacharycornell on 02-02-16 at 11:29 AM
This is regarding openings in patent law firms. After completing my graduation I decided to focus on paralegal. Now I am doing a paralegal course in Toronto at Cestar College of Business, Health and Technology. My course will complete soon. I would like to focus on patent law. If somebody have some information about openings in this field please let me know. Then I can contact them straight and can proceed to further.

You should clarify whether you are seeking a position in Canada or the US.  With several exceptions, most posters on this forum are US practitioners.

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com