Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We are looking for moderators.  Message the admin if interested.

Author Topic: Operational Intellectual Property Protection in China  (Read 1054 times)

safechinaproduction

• Secure Manufacturing and Product Development China
    • View Profile
    • Email

Hello Everybody,

We have just discovered this forum talking about IP protection and we found it quite interesting. I am not sure if I am posting in the right section, if I am not, then please forgive me.
We are a western owned and managed China based company specialized in product development, sourcing, procurement and manufacturing management. Our website is Safe China Production . com
Our target of customer are usually inventors, importers and designers who want to manufacture SAFELY their innovative product in China why limiting the risks to get their product IP to be knocked off.
Everybody knows what China but very few people have a real strategy in place out of the legal way. Legal way in China is not necessarely at the advantage of foreign company so to avoid to get a product to be copied to fast, there are other solution who are more pratical and operationnal and this is what we propose.

I don't come here to make some advertisement about what our company do. I come here because the community you are representing is interesting for us as potential partners, reseller or business finder. Our company is looking for partnership with patent attorney and lawyer specialized in trademark, copyright etc...we reward our business finder via comissioning so if you have some customer who have not started yet their product development or manufacturing phase, you can still even make money on the phase you don't handle (engineering, prototyping, tooling, production) by sending us some prospects.

If anyone is interested, then feel free to send us an e-mail via the contact form of our website : Safe China Production . com
Safe China Production is a 100% western owned and managed China based company specialized in product development, manufacturing management and supply chain management in China. We supply OPERATIONAL and STRATEGIC Intellectual Property Protection in China for inventors, designers, and importers.

Footer

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 20 queries.