Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

News:

We have updated the software.  Let us know if there are any issues.

Main Menu

WHERE FOR THIS!

Started by mowpar, 03-03-10 at 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mowpar

OK

klaviernista

Any major supplier of products that comply with the americans with disabilities act might be interested in the type of invention you described.

See, e.g., http://www.acessinc.com/, which is a link to the website of a company that produces articles that assist handicapped persons perform day to day tasks (bathing, walking, etc.).
This post is not legal advice.  I am not your attorney.  You rely on anything I say at your own risk. If you want to reach me directly, send me a PM through the board.  I do not check the email associated with my profile often.

klaviernista

Understood.  I guess my point was that the product improves "accessibility."  That is, it helps people do something that they might otherwise have difficulty doing.  I only pointed to purveyors of good geared towards the handicapped because they are probably the largest suppliers in the same type of industry.

This post is not legal advice.  I am not your attorney.  You rely on anything I say at your own risk. If you want to reach me directly, send me a PM through the board.  I do not check the email associated with my profile often.

Patentstudent

Quote from: mowpar on 03-04-10 at 04:42 AM
Believe me , I did not take offense, in fact I did shoot them an email.  I know not much, but I know you have to try every door until your there.
Thanks
The way in which you make the first contact can make or break your chances. I hope you carefully formulated the text of the email and put it in such a form that it will help the receiver to understand why it may be interesting for them to learn more about your invention.

InventorA.

I have been off of this forum for quite some time now,
(for what a few of us now consider 2 B obvious reasons)
and I'm sure that a few of you "devout legalists" have missed me terribly!

The reason I returned, was to remind all of you (both inventors & legalists alike),
of the very nature of "Invention" itself...
which begs for us to continually - "Find a NEED, then fill it".

What we have above, in my view, represents the same question
several of us have repeatedly asked, in different ways.
To date, there is still no PRACTICAL ANSWER to this ongoing question.

THERE... IS YOUR NEED! - MY FRIENDS.
I suggest you immediately begin to find at least ONE VIABLE way to fill - this NEED.

Otherwise,
no inventor in his right mind, will ever disclose his novel idea... to anyone - EVER AGAIN!

WE... are tired of having no simple means to disclose our brilliant ideas - WITHOUT FEAR!
WE... are disgusted with the very thought of trying to submit our ideas - TO COMPANIES!
We... ARE TIRED OF BEING RIPPED OFF BY EVERYONE (especially those "legally aided" by the System).

All of you "Legalists" KNOW VERY WELL, what OUR eventual outcome will be.
ONE of you, needs to break that mold.
ONE of you, needs to change the paradigm.

THERE'S THE NEED...
...NOW -  FILL IT !!! 

(or GOD help us, all.)

...& when you do call me!

- InventorA.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com