Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New registrations are now permitted.

Author Topic: Renewable Energy  (Read 2140 times)

Jp

• View Profile
    • Email
Renewable Energy
« on: 03-16-11 at 11:59 am »

Please Do Not Remove as the Date of Post is pertinent.
Seeking Patent Attorney's, Investors, Serious Inquiries Only, . .

http://i55.tinypic.com/14uu8ms.gif

Wealth of Ideas, October 2007

"The proposed Patent Reform Act of 2007, however, is so consistently and unmistakably biased in favor of large corporations that the purported motivation for the proposed change to a First-to-File system must be viewed with deep suspicion."

Jp

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Renewable Energy
« Reply #1 on: 03-21-11 at 03:08 am »

"The proposed Patent Reform Act of 2007, however, is so consistently and unmistakably biased in favor of large corporations that the purported motivation for the proposed change to a First-to-File system must be viewed with deep suspicion."

Yak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03-22-11 at 06:32 am »

Please Do Not Remove as the Date of Post is pertinent.

How so?
Not legal advice... Batteries are not included... Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental... Eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry, eggs or seafood poses a health risk.

Jp

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: 03-24-11 at 05:44 pm »

If I am in this forum Buy and Sell my dates are pertinent in regards to Copyrights
and or disclosure date,  which are not only important to me but may be important to anyone reading the post and may have an interest in when it was dated since there could be a fraudulent producer else where it gives the post a point of origin that would lend to the originality of the disclosure and or art work, . . .

Why ?

Yak

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03-24-11 at 06:10 pm »

Was just curious the motivation behind your posts.
Not legal advice... Batteries are not included... Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental... Eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry, eggs or seafood poses a health risk.

Jp

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: 03-24-11 at 06:25 pm »

I will admit that there may be an advantage to me which could concern the date of disclosure, I see the post as somewhat of a contribution the advancement of inventors and inventions, and at the same time I am open for business, I am not here for the disclosure date only, but am willing to discuss to business possibilities.

Which I am thinking is a fair trade off.

I think deleting a post by mistake is a little harsh !! :-[

Is the invention disclosure abuse rule official or just a rule that was made up along the way?
« Last Edit: 03-24-11 at 06:28 pm by Jp »

Footer

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 20 queries.