Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New registrations are now permitted.

Author Topic: Lambert & Lambert Criteria?  (Read 2054 times)

touchbase

• View Profile
Lambert & Lambert Criteria?
« on: 03-03-10 at 11:59 am »

Hello, I am in the process of formulating answers to the criteria below as it pertains to my invention. However, I am not really sure what exactly Lambert & Lambert are asking for regarding the specific criteria below.

http://www.lambertinvent.com/evaluation.php

1. Legality
2. Product-line potential
3. Impact on society

Any suggestions and or guidance is greatly appreciated.

tb
« Last Edit: 03-03-10 at 12:21 pm by touchbase »

PJB

• View Profile
Re: Lambert & Lambert Criteria?
« Reply #1 on: 08-26-10 at 10:22 am »

I'm posting a response even though it's too little, too late, as I've nothing better to do at the present. In terms of your question:
------------------------

Likely neither does he (know what it/they mean).

To me it reads like a variation on Dr.Udellís PIES questions. In other words, IMPO, to avoid copyright the above was construed. Consequently, to me,  individual words on their own without explanation - make little sense and are therefore ambiguous in the extreme.

He's likely assigned each answer a numerical value, say 1-5. If in his opinion your answer makes sense to him, he assigns it a 4 or 5. Single words such as "Legality" are so broad and ambiguous to be laughable as there is no "right" answer since one doesn't know what the heck he is asking. Duhhh?   >:(

PJB

MYK

• Lead Member
    • View Profile
Re: Lambert & Lambert Criteria?
« Reply #2 on: 08-26-10 at 10:39 am »

Legality may have to do with legal barriers to sell your product.  For example, if you invent a new system and method for the purification of cocaine hydrochloride, you may have a difficult time selling it without being thrown in prison.
Disclaimer: not only am I not a lawyer, I'm not your lawyer.  Therefore, this does not constitute legal advice.

Footer

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 20 queries.