Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

We are looking for moderators.  Message the admin if interested.

Author Topic: Lambert & Lambert Criteria?  (Read 2864 times)

• View Profile
Lambert & Lambert Criteria?
« on: 03-03-10 at 11:59 am »

Hello, I am in the process of formulating answers to the criteria below as it pertains to my invention. However, I am not really sure what exactly Lambert & Lambert are asking for regarding the specific criteria below.

1. Legality
2. Product-line potential
3. Impact on society

Any suggestions and or guidance is greatly appreciated.

« Last Edit: 03-03-10 at 12:21 pm by touchbase »

• View Profile
Re: Lambert & Lambert Criteria?
« Reply #1 on: 08-26-10 at 10:22 am »

I'm posting a response even though it's too little, too late, as I've nothing better to do at the present. In terms of your question:

Likely neither does he (know what it/they mean).

To me it reads like a variation on Dr.Udellís PIES questions. In other words, IMPO, to avoid copyright the above was construed. Consequently, to me,  individual words on their own without explanation - make little sense and are therefore ambiguous in the extreme.

He's likely assigned each answer a numerical value, say 1-5. If in his opinion your answer makes sense to him, he assigns it a 4 or 5. Single words such as "Legality" are so broad and ambiguous to be laughable as there is no "right" answer since one doesn't know what the heck he is asking. Duhhh?   >:(

• Lead Member
    • View Profile
Re: Lambert & Lambert Criteria?
« Reply #2 on: 08-26-10 at 10:39 am »

Legality may have to do with legal barriers to sell your product.  For example, if you invent a new system and method for the purification of cocaine hydrochloride, you may have a difficult time selling it without being thrown in prison.
"The life of a patent solicitor has always been a hard one."  Judge Giles Rich, Application of Ruschig, 379 F.2d 990.

Disclaimer: not only am I not a lawyer, I'm not your lawyer.  Therefore, this does not constitute legal advice.

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 20 queries.