Intellectual Property Forum The Intellectual Property Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New registrations are now permitted.

Author Topic: ViewMyLawyer - Contains Video & Detailed information about lawyers and law firms  (Read 2150 times)

viewmylawyer

• View Profile
    • Email

View My Lawyer is traditional online legal directory with an added advantage and effectiveness of an online video review of the lawyer, law firm or staff. It has all the search features of a traditional online directory such as name, location, law practice area, contact info – but, with the added advantage of attorney video profiles, which inspired the consumers to choose legal services online. This service is absolutely free for users.

The website provides a better platform for all lawyers and law firms to show their practices. Lawyers/Law firms can upload multiple profile videos, create a personalized video profile pages and fill out their law practice profiles including bios, articles, FAQ’s (frequently asked question’s), contact info, directions, and more. An exciting feature of the video profile page (which can be indexed by major search engines) helps the consumers to find the profiled lawyer on the internet. Any user can watch videos of lawyers and law firms (worldwide) listed with View My Lawyer. It offers different price packages, depending on size of the firm.

Consumers can search the informative legal videos by category such as Divorce, Immigration, Criminal Defense, etc. Legal informative videos are relevant to questions, asked by the people about legal matters. The website has a lawyer joke section, where any user can view and upload lawyer jokes. The jokes are reviewed by admin for quality control and can be viewed within matter of minutes. View My Lawyer has articles, too.

View My Lawyer aims to remove the guesswork in hiring a lawyer. It’s an excellent way to establish or extend the brand of a law practice on the web.
View My Lawyer is a worldwide online directory, which contains information about the lawyers, and their specialization in the video format. It helps the clients to know the detailed information of lawyers or law firms.

Please Visit : http://www.viewmylawyer.com

Footer

www.intelproplaw.com

Terms of Use
Feel free to contact us:
Sorry, spam is killing us.

iKnight Technologies Inc.

www.intelproplaw.com

Page created in 3.11 seconds with 20 queries.