|Hoxie & Associates, LLC is a patent law firm located in the New York metropolitan area. We are currently seeking an experienced patent prosecution paralegal to become a full-time, permanent team member in our Millburn, NJ office.|
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong working knowledge of substantive and procedural US and foreign patent rules
• Experience driving paralegal and attorney workflow to meet deadlines
• Ability to maintain the highest level of performance and professionalism under pressure
• Work ethic grounded in self-discipline and personal responsibility
Job responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Preparing US, PCT and foreign National Phase applications and accompanying documents
• Responding to requests for formalities in all countries
• Drafting Preliminary Amendments and other Responses for attorney review
• Preparing Information Disclosure Statements and cross-referencing cited art across multiple applications
• Reviewing application file histories and identifying and resolving any issues
• Managing and maintaining dockets and docket reports for multiple attorneys and clients
• Corresponding with clients and foreign counsel
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
Please provide your resume, cover letter and salary expectations when applying.