LEGAL LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
IF YOU USE THESE FORUMS YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Nothing at this Website Should be Used as a Substitute for Legal Advice.
Before you Use these Forums You Must Agree to Assume All Risks and Losses Resulting Directly or Indirectly from their Use.
THE FORUMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE USED BY YOU AT YOUR SOLE RISK. iKNIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC. MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE SAME INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION POSTED AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THOSE WHICH MAY BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR UNDER LAW. THE CONTENT OF THE FORUMS MAY BE INCORRECT OR MAY CONTAIN ERRORS AND iKNIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC. SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR ANY INCORRECT INFORMATION, ERRORS OR OTHER PROBLEMS OR LIMITATIONS THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THE FORUMS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL iKNIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FORUMS HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING THROUGH NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF iKNIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC. KNEW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE LIABILITY HAPPENS TO ARISE iKNIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC.'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, HOWEVER ARISING, SHALL BE LIMITED TO $10.00 (CDN).
Do not disclose any details of your circumstances. See an attorney.
All of your postings are completely open to the public and will be indexed by all major search engines.
The Forums and any webpages at www.intelproplaw.com are not a substitute nor intended to be a substitute for legal advice from a competent attorney who is authorized to provide legal advice in your jurisdiction. Only a competent attorney will know which facts are relevant, what law is applicable and be able to apply that law to those facts to advise you on the best course of action.
The postings to the forums are not reviewed by the editors or anyone at iKnight Technologies Inc. and no attempt is made to moderate any discussion taking place on them. Further, the credentials of anyone who contributes to a forum are not checked whether they claim to be an attorney, lawyer or otherwise.
Below are some of the potential consequences of using the forums and therefore we recommend that you see an attorney:
If you need legal advice we strongly encourage you to get that legal advice from a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. If you need an attorney consult your yellow pages, local bar association or local law society.
- Someone may steal your intellectual property including a patentable invention;
- You may lose your right to file a patent;
- You may make admissions which an adverse party may use against you in a law suit; and
- You may be given incorrect or bad advice.
- You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not humorous and legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum.
- Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the rights to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. We at this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you.
- You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum.
- After you register and log into this forum, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.