The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 2nd, 2020, 8:56pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Is it Patentable?
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   2 in one Patents can i register them in this site?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 2 in one Patents can i register them in this site?  (Read 1233 times)
marwan
2 in one Patents can i register them in this site?
« on: Jun 22nd, 2005, 8:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i have new idea to make 2 patents in one
like the TV&Radio

is it possible to do that?

there is a site called  

http://www.file-reg.com/en/

i want to register my idea with them and then to sell it to any  
manufacture

do u advice me to do that?
please help me
thank u in advance Undecided

REGISTER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PROVE COPYRIGHT AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON!

Create Proof Of Ownership/Development of your work immediately!

File-Reg International is the online registration service to prove copyright worldwide with registration servers on different continents.

Companies and individuals may use the system to prove they were the first creator and/or legal owners/developers of a particular work since they registered the ‘intellectual property’ at a certain moment in time. In many cases, and in most countries, you automatically acquire Copyright when you create your work. But how can you prove it existed at that moment?

Register ALL your Intellectual Property immediately.

See also:
SCIENCE-REG register; Logs & journals, R&D, Engineering designs, Mathematical Calculations, Thesis, BioTech research, Medical notes.
MEDIA-REG register; Designs, Sketches, Copy, Ideas, Screenplays, Music, Lyrics, Short Stories, Manuscripts, Audio/Video, MP3, etc
SOFTWARE-REG register; Software development, Hardware development, Source code, Web development, New Concepts, algorithms, etc

Please Note: Patents and Trademarks cannot be registered at File-Reg.com - see FAQ for more information

Students Register IP FREE!
Students of higher education may register intellectual property online free. Teachers/lecturers receive discount. Login to start immediate process.
Proof of student/academic identification is required.

Judicial Proof

Registrations can be used as proof in a court of law.
Further registration with a lawyer, solicitor or notary is not necessary. The registration system prevents fraud since it is not possible to change or recreate a registered file or document. Registered files can provide proof of development and strengthen application for a patent.

Patent / Trademark

Registrations with File-Reg provide proof of evidence but does not imply Patent or Trademark registration. One of the benefits of File-Reg is that you can prove you have actually carried out the research and development in developing your product. File-Reg does offer you links to copyright, trademark and patent of

from http://www.file-reg.com/en/
IP Logged
Wiscagent

Re: 2 in one Patents can i register them in this s
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22nd, 2005, 1:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The final paragraph of your posting appears to answer your question.
IP Logged

Richard Tanzer
Patent Agent
marwan
« Reply #2 on: Jun 23rd, 2005, 8:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

thank u for your help

but my question is  

can i sell my idea after i register it in that web site?

Embarassed
IP Logged
Wiscagent

« Reply #3 on: Jun 23rd, 2005, 8:44am »

Marwan asked “can I sell my idea after i register it in that web site?”  

The trivial answer is: yes, if you can find a buyer.

The problem is that if all you do is send your idea in to some web site, it offers you no legal protection.  In most countries, just submitting your idea is likely to cause you to lose any potential patent rights you may have had; and in the United States you would have only one year to file a patent application or you would lose your potential rights.

Until your idea is legally protected – by patent or other means – it will be exceedingly difficult to sell.  In order to sell your idea you have to describe it to the potential buyer.  And once you have described it to the potential buyer, the potential buyer no longer has any reason to pay for the idea.

Of course if your idea demonstrates that you have a high level of expertise in a particular field, your potential customer may wish to hire you.  But that goes beyond just selling your idea.

You may wish to consult with a patent agent or a patent attorney to determine if your idea can be patented as an invention.  Alternatively or additionally perhaps you can start your own business, implementing your idea.
IP Logged

Richard Tanzer
Patent Agent
JimIvey

jamesdivey  

« Reply #4 on: Jun 28th, 2005, 1:52pm »

While Richard answered your question, I want to elaborate slightly.

on Jun 23rd, 2005, 8:11am, marwan wrote:
can i sell my idea after i register it in that web site?

You can sell your idea after your register, before you register, and even if you don't register.  There is no requirement that any patent, trademark, or idea be registered with any service.  

The registration provided by that site is not required.  Whether it's helpful is another inquiry altogether and I'm not prepared to answer that.

Regards.
IP Logged

--
James D. Ivey
Law Offices of James D. Ivey
http://www.iveylaw.com
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »