The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 22nd, 2017, 2:18am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Other
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   prior art search companies?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: prior art search companies?  (Read 5837 times)
lewis blythe
Re: prior art search companies?
« Reply #10 on: Apr 18th, 2007, 11:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i usually conduct my own prior art searches if there are simple technology. for more complex requests, such as invalidation or clearance, i typically farm out to a search firm. the reason being these types of search take a considerable amount of time, and i (as would my clients) prefer i spent my billable time on the opinion rather than search.

ive used landon and magambo and was extremely satisfied with both.  
IP Logged
Chirag_Shah

« Reply #11 on: May 20th, 2007, 5:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Referring to the previous post by uhyesiam - Mogambo Solutions employs US-based searches and conducts all work in the US.

I'm not sure where you heard that we send our work to India, but you are mistaken.

I am a former examiner and started Mogambo Solutions along with other examiners who retired after decades of service at the PTO.  

If you were unhappy with any work we have done for you, simply contact us and we will (1) refund your money, or (2) conduct another search for you free of charge.

Quite frankly, I have no idea who you are, and doubt we have done any work with you.  We have close professional relationships with all of our clients.

However, I ask that you please do not make inferences or spread rumors about the quality and integrity of my firm.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Regards,

Chirag Shah

CEO - Mogambo Solutions, LLC
1940 Duke St., Suite 200
Alexandria, VA 22314
1-800-849-1094
Fax: 206-666-2621
IP Logged
Abdul
« Reply #12 on: Jun 11th, 2007, 6:17am »

I know one company named "Dolcera" based in carlifornia. They conduct prior art , infringement searches. As far as i know they have saved many companies from getting bankrupt.
IP Logged
Patentpros

« Reply #13 on: Jun 12th, 2007, 1:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have used Landon and mongambo in the past, but I perfer a company called Cardinal IP. They are definately more cost effective and what they return is a superior product.
IP Logged
Coffeeguy
« Reply #14 on: Jun 12th, 2007, 11:38pm »

My company did get work done from Scitech [prior to my joining the company] and at least I was not happy with the output. All they gave was a .xl file of all patents that is the standard output from Micropat.  
To be fair, I am not sure as to whether my colleagues had then discussed the parameters of search or had only given a very vague search assignment.  

There are other patent searching firms in India - Pangea 3, Evaluserve, IMC global, Kashyap Technologies, Scope Eknowledge. I have seen demonstrations from Evalueserve and they seem to be very professional. Rest - I cannot comment.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »