The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 11th, 2020, 5:23pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Other
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Re: urgent help in registration.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: urgent help in registration.  (Read 3115 times)
xyz

« Reply #15 on: May 30th, 2006, 11:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi!

You please download the manual for patent filing and examining procedure from India patent office site. Besides it, for specific rules and sections regarding to this procedure go through the Indian patent Act.

You can also see the previous papers of Indian patent agent exam from this site.

India Patent office Site:  http://patentoffice.nic.in/.

For passing this exam you should be familier with the patent drafting and have a knowledge of licence/agreement drafting.
IP Logged

xyz
hrushi
help required
« Reply #16 on: May 31st, 2006, 3:46am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I an B.E and i want to do carrer in Indian patent organisation but i dont have any idea about this course and exam and nothing can any one help me.
Please send me any information regarding this topic.
my email id: hrushhhh@yahoo.co.in
IP Logged
« Reply #17 on: May 31st, 2006, 6:08am »

hrushi and xyz (samita),  
On one hand while I appreciate your queries and concerns, I am forced to tell you one thing on the other hand.  
This forum since the days I knew, is being maintained at high standards for everyone's benefit globally. We do get a lot of suggestions and valuable answers from senior members in this forum. But at the same time, in order to maintain the quality, I would appreciate if you could please be more careful before posting a message (let the message be more focussed and clear and on top of all, I should tell that your language needs a lot of help).  

Thanks
IP Logged
Sonal
« Reply #18 on: Aug 17th, 2006, 5:58am »

Hi XYZ:

This is Sonal from Banglaore. I'm an Electronics Engineer. Too preliminery question for you. But could you please help me in finding how to give the exam of Patent Attorney in India. I'm desperately searching for one, but couldn't get through. Would be great if you'd help me in this. Also, would greatly appreciate your inputs and guidenace in getting the exam clear, cing I'm being novice to this and you being successfully cleared it.

Awaiitng your reply,
Sonal
IP Logged
Rajesh Rajpurohit
« Reply #19 on: Aug 30th, 2006, 5:36am »

I am a Practicing Advocate in Rajasthan High Court and Registered Trade Marks Agent. I want to Practice in Australia and Newzeland. Can I practice in Australia and Newzeland. My educational and Professional Qualification are Bachelor of Science (Zoology, Botany and Chemistry), and Bachelor of Laws.  
Please provide me full information as soos as possible.
Thanks
Rajesh Rajpurohit
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »