The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 25th, 2017, 6:17am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Other
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   looking for new inventions for sale
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: looking for new inventions for sale  (Read 21396 times)
Randall Williams
Re: looking for new inventions for sale
« Reply #60 on: Aug 1st, 2007, 8:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Dear Sir: I have (4) inventions that are in various stages of completion. I am looking for an equity partner for each or all of these inventions. I would consider the sale of one or all of these. The following is a list of what we are currently involved with.

1. Alternative energy solution for automobiles that is fossile fuel, bio fuel, and electrical free. Except for off road use. Will revolutionize the worlds transportation business.

2. A structure designed to encapsulate every type of housing, commercial property, and industrial property, and protect property from hurricane force winds, tornadoes, flooding, and lightining.

3. Lead remediation ionization process that reduces cost of remediation by 60%.

4. Mold remediation ionization system that will remove mold up to (10) years.

If you are interested in any of these processes please contact us immediately.
IP Logged
Rusty Baker
Re: looking for new inventions for sale
« Reply #61 on: Dec 23rd, 2007, 4:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello,
I have a working prototype of an invention that I have been working on for over 5 years.  I am limited on funds because I am a working Dad of 4 kids and a wife.  The invention of mine that I am referring to has NEVER been done before and I can guarantee you there is nothing else like it in the world.  I will give you a hint as to what type of invention it is (sorry, I don't want to go into details over the internet).  Once it goes into production, and it will someday, "gasoline, diesel" or any other type of "fuel" will never be needed again!  Please e-mail me if you are truly interested and financial capable of helping me out.  If you do decide to help, you and your entire family will NEVER have to worry about money again!  Thank you, Rusty
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »