The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2017, 4:31am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Other
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   looking for new inventions for sale
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: looking for new inventions for sale  (Read 21373 times)
Chris_Fralick

Re: looking for new inventions for sale
« Reply #50 on: Oct 31st, 2006, 1:01am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello, glad to find your forum.
I'm a Canadian guy with an awsome idea.I tried to go through one of those "sites" where they help you with your invention, however in the long run they wanted more money than I had to get started.
My idea was apparently very good,and can be utilized world wide. I don't know all of the necessary steps for making this happen but I do know it is worth millions of dollars.
I made a prototype of it several years ago and am still using it.Some of my friends have seen it and think it is a very smart idea.
I do not have a patent on it yet, so I can not discuss what it is here, however I can say that it can be used ANYWHERE there is snow.If your investor would like to contact me I'm sure we can work something out.
All I'm truly interested in is making enough money to save my house
Thanks for your time.
c_fralick_2000@yahoo.ca
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2006, 1:06am by Chris_Fralick » IP Logged
carmelita howell
« Reply #51 on: Nov 5th, 2006, 7:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i live in chicago. I tried be for to get my invention to the prototype stage but didn't have the money. I HAVE SEVERAL INVENTIOPNS . BUT I WILL ONLY SHARE TWO WITH YOU. THE FIRST INVENTION IS CALLED THE THREE IN ONE CARRY ALL SEAT. iT'S A  BABY LIGHT WEIGHT STROOLER THAT TURNS IN TO A ROCKER TO ROCK THE BABY IN THE PARK  WHEN OUT, AND IT ALSO TURNS IN TO A DETACHABLE CARRTING SEAT , TO CARRY THE BABY IN WHEN LEAVING THE HOUSE. IT FREES YOUR HANDS TO CARRY OTHER THING'S.        THE SECOND INVENTION IS A THREE IN ONE ACTIVITY  PORTABLE OUT DOOR SET. SO MANEY PEOPLE LOVR TO  PLAYBASKETBALL, VALLY BALL, AND TENNIS. SO WHAT IF YOU HAD A PORTABLE ACTIVITY SET WARE YOU COULD SET THIS UP IN THE PARK. THE POLES WOULD BE AJUSTABLE WITH A SLIDING PIN TO AJUST THE HEIGHT FOR THE KIDS OR ADULTS. THE FLOOR WOULD BE MADE OF THE SAME MATERIAL AS A OUT DOOR TRACK. THERE WOULD BE A AJUSTABLE NET AROUND THE BASKETBALL COURT WITH AJUSTABLE POOLS TO TAKE THE SIDE NETS AND MOVE THEM TO THE MIDDLE OF THE COURT TO PLAY VALLY BALL, OR IF YOU WANTED TO PLAY TENNIS YOU WOULD LOWER THE NET AND POLES TO PLAY TENNIS.  THE POLES FOR THE BASKETBALL COURT WOULD BE TWO PAERTS .THE FIRST POLE THAT GOES IN TO THE GROUND WOULD HAVE A POINTY EDGE TO IT, SO YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT IT IN THE GROUND. THEN YOU WOULD SLIDE THE OTHER POLE IN TO THE FIRST POLE THE PUSH THE PINE THROUGH WHAT EVER HOLE YOU WANT TO AJUST THE HEIGHT OF THE BASKETBALL HOOP TO PLAY. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT THREE IN ONE ACTIVITY PORTABLE OUT DOOR SET. I THINK MY INVENTIONS ARE UNIQUE, THERE IS NOTHING ON THE MARKET LIKE THEM, AND PEOPLE LOVE CONVIENCE, THEY WOULD SELL REALLY GOOD.
IP Logged
Arben Vrapi
« Reply #52 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 10:01am »

I have an investor who is currently looking for new inventions with the potential of marketing. Give a brief summary of your invention and why your product is worth investing and developing. Pictures are a plus.
IP Logged
Arben Vrapi
« Reply #53 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 10:04am »

I have an investor who is currently looking for new inventions with the potential of marketing. Give a brief summary of your invention and why your product is worth investing and developing. Pictures are a plus.
IP Logged
Arben_Vrapi

Email

« Reply #54 on: Jan 8th, 2007, 4:48am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am proprietor several inventions and looking for sale.
Contact; arbenvrapi@yahoo.com  

http://v3.espacenet.com/results?DB=EPODOC&sf=q&IA=arben+vrapi&am p;CY=ep&PGS=10&ST=quick&LG=en  
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »