The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2017, 4:48am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Other
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   looking for new inventions for sale
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...  13 Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: looking for new inventions for sale  (Read 21374 times)
Tyson Kimber
Re: looking for new inventions for sale
« Reply #5 on: Mar 27th, 2005, 5:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I have an invention idea that is practical, maketable as well as cost efficient to produce. I am looking for SERIOUS investors only. I'd rather discuss this in detail. I'd prefer to keep this idea for my own but I am willing to sale.If you are interested a in hearing about this idea you can email me at tybiz7@yahoo.com.
IP Logged
Mark Schneider
« Reply #6 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 10:23pm »

I have a patent I am in the market to sell.  #6,168,092 Fence Sprinkler System.
IP Logged
Harry Tankersley
« Reply #7 on: Apr 27th, 2005, 7:30am »

i have patented my invention and am looking for investors who will manufacture and distribute it..it is called the headbed...it is very useful for someone looking to take a power nap or restful sleep...it can be used anywhere and is protable...very good use for hospitals,airplanes,trucks etc....i have a prototpye and information to send to someone who is willing to help out with this
IP Logged
Bill Guess

pro se .....all the way

WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Apr 27th, 2005, 10:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey Mark,

You need to pony up some cash for  #6,168,092, it has expired due to non payment of maintenance fees as of 2/2/05 Sad

Bill
IP Logged
Petar MIhaljcic
« Reply #9 on: Jul 22nd, 2005, 4:09pm »

Outline of the revolutionary, SM-Motor:

the future of tomorrow´s automobile engines

REALIZATION OF THE PRODUCTION OF THE  
    SM-MOTOR PROJECT

The SM-motor project has never been been offered or presented before and it is not patented up to date. The functioning mechanism of the engine(according to my information) is completely unknown in mechanics.
With all its “comparative” advantages, it is certainly the best internal combustion engine in the world up to date.

Here are just a few of its incredible "advantages":

Thanks to an innovative, groundbreaking mechanical system(whose manufacturing doesnt require any new technologies), this engine is significantly more efficient, lighter and smaller than the traditional engines. With the same volume as a conventional engine, the SM Motor can deliver almost twice as much power, which makes it of great interest especially for F1, where the volume of the engines is limited.

I wanted to start my own production, but funding such a huge project is an extremely exhausting undertaking and I soon realized that I cannot do this alone.

I am currently working on the prototype, I require approximately $ 1 million for completion. Do not be misled by the fact that the engine is still not constructed, the principle mechanism has been tested and works perfectly. If there is one thing that I really know in this world, then that is machinery and mechanics. I have considerable experience with car engines , please do not question my professionality.

Once the engine is constructed, I will reveal it to the automobile industry worldwide. I will then ask them to pay for all the intelectual property protection measures(since it is extremely expensive to do so at a GLOBAL level), and they will of course have no other choice, because otherwise they wont be allowed to start making use of my engine!

Since the person who decides to assist me financially in what without doubt will turn out to be a  
MULTI BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS will be the starting force, I will make sure that he is duly rewarded.  

If you are seriously interested in this project,
contact me if interested and we will settle the terms of our agreement.

I guarantee that you will never regret this decision.

Best regards,

Petar Mihaljcic on behalf of  

the inventor Dr.Sc. Stevo Mihaljcic
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...  13 Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »