The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 22nd, 2017, 2:22am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Other
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   looking for new inventions for sale
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: looking for new inventions for sale  (Read 21384 times)
donna wolfe
Re: looking for new inventions for sale
« Reply #45 on: Jul 24th, 2006, 2:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

donna wolfe  contact at 615-480-0776 if you are truly serious
IP Logged
Nicholas Vradis
« Reply #46 on: Jul 31st, 2006, 2:54pm »

Hello I am the inventor of KILLER CHESS, a chess variant  played  on a 4 by 8 board that is quick and fun to play  and is the first in  a series of six others including four player versions that are also very competitive and fun. I am looking to digitise the game and host tournaments, and mass produce a physical product  allowing for traditional and KILLER CHESS to be  played.
cheer's for now and thank- you
please contact me  for any questions  and interest
IP Logged
lisa ryan
« Reply #47 on: Sep 12th, 2006, 1:52pm »

Are you willing to sign a confidetialty agreement? The potential for profits and low production costs.
IP Logged
Kim Urbanek
« Reply #48 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 11:17pm »

Between me and my husband we are always looking for things to make our lives easier and safer.  Currently we have one invention in the prototype stage, and we have more inventions to create.  My husbands invention was created from him being a carpenter on the job site,  it is a lock to make his work easier and safer.  We are currently looking to make the locking element better, we have invested all of our money and we both believe in this product.  We have been looking for an investor for a long time, people love it but I guess the people we talk to don't have money.  So just keep us in mine.  Thanks
IP Logged
ace19ci

Re: looking for investers
« Reply #49 on: Oct 27th, 2006, 12:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

no jokes no gimmics if you want to make money i have the idea low cost to start...email me

only serious investers please time is money!!!!!!

E-MAIL-ace19cihl@aol.com
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »