The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 25th, 2017, 6:15am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Other
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   looking for new inventions for sale
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: looking for new inventions for sale  (Read 21394 times)
Alexander V.K
Looking for new inventions for sale
« Reply #30 on: Feb 19th, 2006, 4:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

WORLD'S FASTEST MARINE BOAT  

There is a patent pending case for the  world's fastest Marine boat. This is using a non-jet propulsion technology to achieve a speed exceeding 200 km per hour. This boat can easily have a pay load exceeding few tonnes and still achieve a speed much more than the specified. Bigger is better.  Following features will look unbelievable, still it is the truth.  

1.     This mechanism in principle will allow the boat to move much faster than ordinary marine speeds. I will not be surprised if the speed exceeds 200 km (Surface speed) on water even though it is not jet propelled. No doubt, it will not fly at this speed due to it's weight.  

2.     This is several times stable in water than all ordinary marine vessels we have seen.  

3.     Practically unsinkable unless attacked with explosives  

4.     Can be easily designed to travel very large distances, even several hundreds of kms.  

5.     Ultimate reliability can be achieved as all the power and utilities are all already available in the market and are all time tested.  

6.     Need not put the power to the extreme limits of the engine as we see in Speedboats used for racing.  

7.     Much more efficient than ordinary marine vessels having the same power to weight ratio.  

8.     Yet, with all these features, the principle of this drive mechanism is astonishingly simple.  

If you are interested, pls email alexandervk@yahoo.com
IP Logged
Michael King
Re: looking for new inventions for sale
« Reply #31 on: Feb 22nd, 2006, 3:26pm »

I have a patent and im looking for a investor. Serious investors only My product I know will generate about 100 million a year. Before I share anything there is a agreement that must be signed and you have to prove that your A true investor with the capital needed to help launch this idea. This is no joke and serious investers will reap the benefits of this product.
IP Logged
barry Moffett
« Reply #32 on: Feb 27th, 2006, 2:38pm »

I have a product I have a patent pending on which will keep anyone dry in the rain without having to hold an umbrella handle.  A prototype of the design has proven it works very effectively.  The product is ideal for anyone working or playing outside in the rain including golfers, fishermen, mailmen, contractors, joggers, traffic cops, sports spectators, surveyors, etc.  I am currently seeking investors for an equity position.
IP Logged
barry Moffett
« Reply #33 on: Feb 27th, 2006, 2:39pm »

I have a product I have a patent pending on which will keep anyone dry in the rain without having to hold an umbrella handle.  A prototype of the design has proven it works very effectively.  The product is ideal for anyone working or playing outside in the rain including golfers, fishermen, mailmen, contractors, joggers, traffic cops, sports spectators, surveyors, etc.  I am currently seeking investors for an equity position.
IP Logged
Alexander

Email

WORLD'S BEST OIL SEPARATING HYDROCYCLONES
« Reply #34 on: Mar 8th, 2006, 4:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

PROGRESSIVE HYDROCYCLONES THE WORLD’S BEST OIL-WATER SEPARATING SYSTEM

This is a new concept with the same old cyclone principle. But the difference is that you can increase the quality of water separated from oil particles in a progressive way. This is an equipment used to separate the oil particles from large quantities of water on a continuous manner; rather it is an on line separating system. The farther you go, the better the output will be in principle. The variations of input quantity of water flow will have less impact on the output quality. Quality may be manually or automatically controlled if variation of flow is larger. These are most useful for oil & gas industry where quality of water is critical for disposal to sea or land.

If any body interested to develop this on a commercial basis may please contact me on alexandervk@yahoo.com. You can also reach my home tel on Int+91-80-2360 8816.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2006, 8:54pm by Alexander » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »