The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 25th, 2017, 6:16am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Other
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   looking for new inventions for sale
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...  13 Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: looking for new inventions for sale  (Read 21395 times)
margaret togher
Re: looking for new inventions for sale
« Reply #15 on: Sep 3rd, 2005, 4:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

dear sir /madam

my idea is a sun protection garment for a certain part of the body .

useful for all ages  .  

please return email  .    kind regards m. t.
IP Logged
Jarren Golay
« Reply #16 on: Oct 19th, 2005, 12:17pm »

To Whom it may concern,

I have a marketable idea that is a simple yet extremely practical. This device is not only simple in design but very inexpensive. There is a potential for all people, who live indoors, to purchase at least one. In addition it will become a standard product in every commercial establishment on the planet. Some businesses will buy, not just one, but thousands of these neccessary devices.
 This is not a bogus idea, nor am I trying to waste your time. I am an honest guy who had an epiphany one day and can't afford to invest in the idea because I have a family to support. I am prepared to sell the concept for your own patenting as well as a minimal 1% of gross sales for the device with a contract drawn by my own legal representative that we both agree on.  
 Please respond as soon as possible, for I fear now time is of the essence. I have submitted this idea to several interested parties. One in particular had a keen interest in the device and requested the specs, drawings, design theory, and marketing theory. They of course had to agree in writing that it would be in strict confidentiality. But the problem is, all of the sudden they
claimed they were no longer interested in a way that makes me a bit suspicious. So it is vital to get a patent on the device quickly. Please respond immediately. You will be glad you did.
IP Logged
Truong Thinh Tudo
« Reply #17 on: Nov 16th, 2005, 7:33am »

My inventions mainly focus on about innovative energy making tech. Some focus on useing the new and rich fuel sources, like my sand burning electric generating stove, using fuel of ocean sand burn with nitrogen and catalysis.The other invention are focus on energy saving machines: like the so  called 25% gas saving simi chamber combusion engine. Unlike any traditional cylinders, which wast energy throught the opposit motion of pistons (about 25%)or turbo engines, which run smother but lick energy throught the fan. The Simi chamber combusion engine has the streight of both of the above, weakness of none. I also have the less capital need invention, like the high effecien electric generating fans model, which can bright the win electric industry to 200% More effciency. Beside
IP Logged
jeff
« Reply #18 on: Nov 16th, 2005, 5:09pm »

I have two consumer products with patents pending. Both have very marketable aspects over the competition. I am not selling my patents because they are my life. I am trying to raise 7000 dollars to fund the conversion of a provisional application to a non-provisional patent application. This is worth 25 percent of total profit of both patents. If that is not the best deal for 7 thousand dollars then I don't know what is. Need help ASAP. If interested contact me or leave your contact info for me. Thanks
IP Logged
Paul Tang
« Reply #19 on: Nov 24th, 2005, 9:48am »

super engine is your right choosing

please visit www.greenengtech.com
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...  13 Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »