The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2019, 3:52pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Becoming a Patent Agent/Lawyer
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   prometric online test simulator
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: prometric online test simulator  (Read 1571 times)
ray.nyls
prometric online test simulator
« on: Dec 17th, 2007, 4:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

hi All,  

whoever has some experience kindly share any programs/sites available where one can practice real questions in a way that mimics prometric (old exams administered similar to prometric) - i realize there are probably a few out there, but i'm sure some may be closer to how the real test works on prometric than others; anyone who has practiced and taken the test, please share what you used and how it worked for you...

thanks much!
IP Logged
smgsmc

Re: prometric online test simulator
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17th, 2007, 11:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I used EasyBarPass.  With one exception, it mimics the Prometrics setup almost exactly.  The one exception is the MPEP, which is actually easier in the actual Prometrics exam.  In EasyBarPass, when you click on MPEP, all you get are the listings of individual Chapt numbers.  You then click one to open it up.  For practice, what I did was open up a second window with MPEP in consolidated pdf form, just like what you get on the actual exam.  I then toggled back and forth between the EasyBarPass window and the MPEP window.  This gives you a real close approximation of what you'll be doing on exam day.  The program also brings up up a summary of what questions you've answered and which ones you've skipped.  It has the countdown timer and all that fun stuff.  If I remember right, it also tracks how long you spent on a question.
IP Logged
David
Re: prometric online test simulator
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20th, 2007, 10:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

They claim that they have 2004-2007 actual exam questions... Is that true?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »