The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 9th, 2021, 9:19am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Becoming a Patent Agent/Lawyer
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Experience necessary
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Experience necessary  (Read 1809 times)
Chuck
Re: Experience necessary
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Yes, I have taken the LSAT (165) and have already applied to schools. I've heard back from 3 of 10 schools so far (DePaul, U of H, George Mason). I plan on taking and hopefully passing the patent bar in July prior to starting law school in August.

I'm waiting to hear back from George Washington, Boston University and University of Illinois.
IP Logged
jamestyler

« Reply #6 on: Feb 24th, 2007, 1:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:57pm, Chuck wrote:
Yes, I have taken the LSAT (165) and have already applied to schools. I've heard back from 3 of 10 schools so far (DePaul, U of H, George Mason). I plan on taking and hopefully passing the patent bar in July prior to starting law school in August.

I'm waiting to hear back from George Washington, Boston University and University of Illinois.

Top 25% at GW or BU will virtually guarantee you a great job during and after law school - patent bar or no patent bar at all.  At the other schools, have in the reg. no. prior to applying for jobs will certainly help.
IP Logged
liddel

« Reply #7 on: Mar 7th, 2007, 11:05pm »

Thanks for the support guys. I"ll take the patent exam and hopefully that will help my chances.
IP Logged
daven

« Reply #8 on: Mar 8th, 2007, 12:12pm »

on Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:57pm, Chuck wrote:

So you were accepted by George Mason?  That's one of the schools I'm interested in.  My only problem is I'm not EE.. (BSME).  Best of luck.Smiley
IP Logged
LF

« Reply #9 on: Mar 8th, 2007, 12:32pm »

on Mar 8th, 2007, 12:12pm, daven wrote:

So you were accepted by George Mason?  That's one of the schools I'm interested in.  My only problem is I'm not EE.. (BSME).  Best of luck.Smiley

OK, I could not resist...

Having shared "surviving" EE school, you really have not missed much  (pa rump...)

I knew you meant it because of the market conditions. Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »