The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 9th, 2021, 9:15am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Becoming a Patent Agent/Lawyer
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   I am for sale. Please exploit me !
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I am for sale. Please exploit me !  (Read 1281 times)
limoral

I am for sale. Please exploit me !
« on: Oct 27th, 2006, 8:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am an attorney on Intellectual Property in China.The subject which I do well in is trademark. As an attorney , my job is  monitoring the patents and trademarks for clients and dealing with the problems of the client all over the world.

For self development, I want to have a job in the position of an attorney in a foreign office.  

Accomplishments:
- I have cooperated with International Intellectual Property Right Offices of many countries.
- I have dealt with many International Intellectual Property affairs.
IP Logged
Kovchine
Re: I am for sale. Please exploit me !
« Reply #1 on: Nov 2nd, 2006, 10:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

If you have registered to practice before USPTO, we might need you to work for this firm.
IP Logged
ChrisWhewell

WWW Email

Re: I am for sale. Please exploit me !
« Reply #2 on: Nov 2nd, 2006, 5:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Oct 27th, 2006, 8:37pm, limoral wrote:
I am an attorney on Intellectual Property in China.The subject which I do well in is trademark. As an attorney , my job is  monitoring the patents and trademarks for clients and dealing with the problems of the client all over the world.

For self development, I want to have a job in the position of an attorney in a foreign office.  

Accomplishments:
- I have cooperated with International Intellectual Property Right Offices of many countries.
- I have dealt with many International Intellectual Property affairs.

Thank you for writing.   I know that you have three different types of patents in China.  As much manufacturing is moving to your area these days, I think you are in a good position to become very busy there.  Do you see much going on with Industiral Designs and Utility Models ?

Can you kindly advise as to what your technical training area of expertise is ?   Are you a computer scientist, or are you a chemist or a mechanical engineer ?

Thanks,

Chris

IP Logged

Chris Whewell, M.S.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »