The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 28th, 2023, 1:03am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Becoming a Patent Agent/Lawyer
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Applying under category B
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Applying under category B  (Read 1055 times)
Gauge
Applying under category B
« on: Apr 4th, 2006, 10:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am applying under category B for the patent bar exam.  I have more than enough classes to apply under several of the  options under category B.   Is getting approved pretty straight forward if you meet the requirements for category B?  I already have all the required documentation and transcripts from my school.  Should I expect more hassles after I send in my application?  How long should it take to get approved?
IP Logged
prosdog

Re: Applying under category B
« Reply #1 on: Apr 4th, 2006, 12:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I applied under that option as well, no technical degree but lots of hours in Chemistry, physics, biology, etc.

Took about a month to get my application approved.  I don't know if it helped much, but I sent my application in a binder, with tabs for each section.  Cover letter that explained how I met the criteria for each course and the tab number for each course.  

Originals of my transcripts in a tab at the end. Each individual course tab had a copy of the transcript page for that course and course description.  I made it very easy for them to review and approve.    

Good luck.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »