The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 9th, 2021, 9:16am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Becoming a Patent Agent/Lawyer
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSoure
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSoure  (Read 7686 times)
pingsj2004

Re: Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSo
« Reply #25 on: Apr 25th, 2006, 3:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello my new friend,

I am preparing patetn bar exam now and hope share or discuss  querstions unknown to me during thr reviewing the materails  from Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSoure.

Please r3eply me at yzup@hotmail.com if you feel it to benefit you.

Tks,

Lisa
IP Logged
pingsj2004

« Reply #26 on: Apr 25th, 2006, 3:12pm »

Hello my new friend,

I am preparing patetn bar exam now and hope share or discuss  querstions unknown to me during thr reviewing the materails  from Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSoure.

Please reply me at yzup@hotmail.com if you feel it to benefit you.

Tks,

IP Logged
DanMBlackman
« Reply #27 on: May 21st, 2006, 5:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Mar 28th, 2006, 9:17pm, jd78605w wrote:
If you dont know this already, check this out!  Grin

Openipsource is Back! They are currently offering their Patent Bar Review Course for FREE during the BETA Release. Here is a link.

http://www.openipsource.com/Pierce_Online/Online/onlineCourses_Details.c fm?CourseID=1

Maybe I will save some money!  Cheesy

I posted this email on another section for Pierce Law Online, but I received no reponse from anyone associated with Pierce, so I'll try again.

I was one of your beta testers and I have to say that your course is NOT worth the $1295 that you are charging for it(in fact its not even worth what I paid for it - nothing)!  That flash based testing engine you use is a joke and your flash based modules are little more than introductions to the topics they cover.  Your annotated MPEP is virtually the same one that was used by openipsource.com(in fact your entire course basically a flash version of their material), which was FREE until you took it over!    

Your course is essentially competing with PLI, PRG, BarBri and Longacre on price, but is not even in the same ballpark as theirs in terms of quality.  How you have the nerve to charge $1295 for your course is beyond me, and is only made worse by the fact that you took a very good free study resource off of the market in the process.  You represent laissez faire market captialism at its most base level.  

Shame on you.  

Sincerely,  
Daniel Blackman  
Associate (my firm shall remain nameless to protect the innocent and my job), Patent Law
IP Logged
LF

« Reply #28 on: May 22nd, 2006, 8:49am »

I used the Openipsource coursework when it was free, and found it helpful. At the time, I was actually studying using the Omniprep (http://www.omnipreppatent.com/index.htm) course. Between the two, I liked OpenIP a bit more.  

Since last summer, Omni has gone from $295 to $495 (don't blame them, most other courses are $1K and more).  However, between these two, I would give Omni a test drive.  

Bottom line, what you need to pass (I did in January), is to study the old exams, study the old exams, study the old exams.

LF
IP Logged
J
« Reply #29 on: May 22nd, 2006, 10:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on May 22nd, 2006, 8:49am, LF wrote:
I used the Openipsource coursework when it was free, and found it helpful. At the time, I was actually studying using the Omniprep (http://www.omnipreppatent.com/index.htm) course. Between the two, I liked OpenIP a bit more.  

Since last summer, Omni has gone from $295 to $495 (don't blame them, most other courses are $1K and more).  However, between these two, I would give Omni a test drive.  

Bottom line, what you need to pass (I did in January), is to study the old exams, study the old exams, study the old exams.

LF

do you, or anyone else, knowa coupon code for this course?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »