The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 8th, 2021, 2:40am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Becoming a Patent Agent/Lawyer
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSoure
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSoure  (Read 7681 times)
Phil
Re: Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSo
« Reply #20 on: Apr 19th, 2006, 9:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Whoa, sorry for misleading.  It wasn't clear to me when applying if it was still free or not, so I went as far as I could with the application til I hit a bug in their system and stopped.  Two days later I received an email from them saying my application was incomplete, and the free trial was over but I could still get it for the reduced rate.  Since I'm still shopping and otherwise considering Longacre's course (twice the price), I thought I'd see what people who've already started thought of it so far.  I only learned about the free offer from this forum, and don't think they were misleading about whether the free offer was still valid.  It was more like me kicking a vending machine hoping for a free candy bar to fall out.  A thousand dollar candy bar.
IP Logged
Ellen
« Reply #21 on: Apr 20th, 2006, 9:06am »

I also noticed the formatting issue on a few questions and sent an email about it. They said that the beta release was meant to flush out those types of things and that the questions are reformatted for the full release.
IP Logged
ngoggans

« Reply #22 on: Apr 21st, 2006, 5:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

DISCLAIMER: I am involved on the Pierce Law Online Patent Bar Review, and would just like to state that I would be happy to answer any questions, or tend to any concerns that you may have about the course.

We spent much of the last week ironing out many of the bugs discussed here, as Ellen stated, specifically in the exam questions.  These issues have been fixed.

If anyone is still having trouble with registration, or with the exam questions please email us and we will get to it immediately.

To those of you signed up, know that our online forum is a great place to talk with other people taking the course to discuss various exam questions, and so on.  We are really hoping to encourage an educational discussion there so that everyone gets more out of the course by explaining it and working with the rules and regulations.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2006, 8:26am by ngoggans » IP Logged
jeff
« Reply #23 on: Apr 22nd, 2006, 11:49am »

on Apr 21st, 2006, 5:36pm, ngoggans wrote:
DICLAIMER: I am involved on the Pierce Law Online Patent Bar Review, and would just like to state that I would be happy to answer any questions, or tend to any concerns that you may have about the course.

We spent much of the last week ironing out many of the bugs discussed here, as Ellen stated, specifically in the exam questions.  These issues have been fixed.

If anyone is still having trouble with registration, or with the exam questions please email us and we will get to it immediately.

To those of you signed up, know that our online forum is a great place to talk with other people taking the course to discuss various exam questions, and so on.  We are really hoping to encourage an educational discussion there so that everyone gets more out of the course by explaining it and working with the rules and regulations.

i was wondering why you cut the beta period short. I am almost certain that when I signed up, it said I was going to have access until May 4 (or so).
IP Logged
ngoggans

« Reply #24 on: Apr 24th, 2006, 8:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

[DISCLAIMER: writer is involved with Pierce Law Online]

Our beta period was launched for a limited time (March 19 – April 19) to ensure that the entire system was running properly and able to handle the high bandwidth of many users.  

All our beta testers were awarded, in exchange for participating in our beta release, an option to enroll in the full course at an exclusive sale price $449.  This beta offer expires on May 13 - available for those who participated in the beta release only.

I would also like to mention that there has been some confusion about pricing for the full release based on some feedback we have received which has demonstrated a simple misunderstanding of the price of the course.  

The price for the course for students is $625.  You simply email us from your school email account for a promo code to get the reduced rate.

The price for non-students is $1249.  For interested law firms, we have package deals available. Please email us through our website's "Contact Us" page to find out more.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »