The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 9th, 2021, 9:49am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Becoming a Patent Agent/Lawyer
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSoure
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  8 Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSoure  (Read 7687 times)
jd78605w

Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSoure
« on: Mar 28th, 2006, 9:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If you dont know this already, check this out!  Grin

Openipsource is Back! They are currently offering their Patent Bar Review Course for FREE during the BETA Release. Here is a link.

http://www.openipsource.com/Pierce_Online/Online/onlineCourses_Details.c fm?CourseID=1

Maybe I will save some money!  Cheesy
IP Logged
jd78605w

Re: Pierce Law Online - Patent Bar Review OpenIPSo
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29th, 2006, 11:26am »

I just spoke to OpenIPSource.com people at Pierce Law Online. It seems like people who are currently in the process of buying a review course for the Patent Bar exam have hit a JACKPOT! Wink

They are currently giving away their BETA version for FREE.

Do note that I am in no way associated with the openipsource people. I just think this might be a great idea. Other people who are thinking of buying a review course, please check this out and post your experience to help others determine if this would be the right thing to do.
IP Logged
JM_Nano

« Reply #2 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 1:16pm »

I have been tried for about a week or so. It is very good.

I also found a couple of errors (mostly typos) in the exams.  Yesterday when I listened to the tutorial presentation, I found two items which are clearly inconsistent with MPEP in my opinion.  So I feel confused. Have you experienced such an issue?

JM
IP Logged
SciGuy

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 1:44pm »

on Mar 30th, 2006, 1:16pm, JM_Nano wrote:
Yesterday when I listened to the tutorial presentation, I found two items which are clearly inconsistent with MPEP in my opinion

JM

What were the errors?
IP Logged
jd78605w

« Reply #4 on: Mar 30th, 2006, 1:49pm »

I do not have the access to the material yet. I did the registration on the web-site, got a confirmation email, and thats where I stand. Have not heard back from them yet. Undecided

When did you register?  
How long did it take to get the access after you got the confirmation email?  
Also, do they only provide online access to the prep material or they also give out study guides and books in hard copy?
Do you think this is a comprehensive course in itself (like PLI, Longacre, et all) or just supplementary material?

If you have some brochure or any other informative material regarding the course (other than whats on the web-site, which is not much!), please post a link here or send via email. Thanks.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  8 Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »