The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 25th, 2019, 5:35am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Becoming a Patent Agent/Lawyer
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   best LSAT prep
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: best LSAT prep  (Read 6806 times)
stcalle

Re: best LSAT prep
« Reply #5 on: Dec 7th, 2005, 8:59am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

besides kaplan and princeton review, have you guys got any feedback on Powerscore and Test Masters LSAT review classes?

IP Logged
Jd
« Reply #6 on: Dec 11th, 2005, 2:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I took the test in Summer last year after taking a review course with Kaplan. I have personally not taken a testmasters review course, however, based on my research, Testmasters is the best. They offer an exhaustive prep course covering all aspects of the test.
No doubt, Kaplan is good also, and I was satisfied with it. However, if I had enough time and if it were to fit my schedule I would have definately gone for Testmasters.
Consider this, they specialize in it and thats the only thing they do. And believe me, they are good at it.
Another advantage of testmasters will be that they will provide you will all the material out there in regards to the previous LSAT's. So you would not have to pay a penny for buying more tests or other materials.
I spent around 100 dollars for buying previous tests for practice from the LSAC website while taking the course at Kaplan. So thats a potential cost factor also.
Also keep in mind that, all this info is true until the summer of last year. And it might have changed since then.
Concludingly, Testmasters is the best choice.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Jd
IP Logged
DTT
« Reply #7 on: Dec 12th, 2005, 10:29am »

I went with Kaplan in May 2002. The instructor I had was really knowledgeable. About 3-4 weeks before the exam, I also went to the Kaplan center to listen to their lecture videos again and did practice questions. Those really helped! Good luck!
IP Logged
PiP

« Reply #8 on: Dec 14th, 2005, 4:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Testmasters180.com will be better than Kaplan.
IP Logged
« Reply #9 on: Dec 17th, 2005, 8:15am »

All you need are the Powerscore Bibles, 20 or 30 old tests, and motivation.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »