The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 17th, 2019, 9:16pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Assignments and Licenses
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Licensing wanted
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Licensing wanted  (Read 630 times)
bubbalaw36

Licensing wanted
« on: Jul 21st, 2006, 4:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have a fully developed product with an initial inventory, marketing materials, and functional website. I own the patent and trademark rights for my product which I will make part of the licnsing deal.  I have established contacts (buyers) in the U.S. and Hong Kong and have already developed some 'name brand' recognition with international entities such as Marriott.  Unfortunately I've recently been diagnosed with M.S.,  am realizing what a nightmare it can be to facilitate success on my own, and would like to explore a licensing agreement.  Where does one go to do so? Are there brokering agents for this? I'm bringing much more to the table that an average good idea that still needs a great deal of legwork.  Any ideas or contacts welcome. I am already well aware of the fraudulent practices in the invention promotion business.
Thanks,  
John
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2006, 4:59pm by bubbalaw36 » IP Logged
veronicasor

Re: Licensing wanted
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23rd, 2006, 8:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry to hear about your health.  The company I work for, Big Idea Group, acts as a licensing agent and we have relationships with many consumer products companies.  We generally split licensing royalties (50-50) with inventors if we find a licensing partner.  We do not charge for any other evaluation or development services.  We have an excellent reputation in the inventor community.
Good Luck
IP Logged

Food Inventors Network
http://www.foodinventors.net
Big Idea Group
lilak-at-bigideagroup.net
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »