The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2019, 5:29pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

I have an Invention ... Now What?
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   I have an idea to save millions!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I have an idea to save millions!  (Read 1377 times)
Ismaeel

I have an idea to save millions!
« on: Dec 24th, 2007, 8:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,

I want to sell an idea regarding the dialer softwares used worldwide in the call centres. My idea can increase the selling of dialer softwares immensely and the other way round, buyers will save million dollars of their costs throughout their business life.  

I need the company who can buy this idea..!!!

Anyone can help me?
IP Logged
CriterionD

WWW Email

Re: I have an idea to save millions!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26th, 2007, 12:51pm »

What have and haven't you done already?  Its tough to tell you where to start.  

I will say,

You don't need the company that can buy the idea, you want a company that wants to buy the idea, can afford to pay reasonable royalties, and wants the rights to the resulting invention enough to pay reasonable royalties.  Okay, so that probably went without saying.

And, in case its not clear, you shouldn't expect to impress anyone in a community like this by coming out and saying, in itself, that your idea is worth millions.  Its not that your idea (or more particularly the resulting invention) is not necessarily worth millions - its that statistically speaking, its probably not.  Posts/statements such as your own are fairly common around here and among other inventor related communities, so among those used to dealing with inventors, you just come off as yet another inventor who thinks his invention is worth millions.  

And, in short, there's advice right there:  you don't want to come across as simply "yet another inventor"

IP Logged

www.criteriondynamics.com
hzzj

Re: I have an idea to save millions!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 4th, 2008, 2:24am »

I believe that none will buy your ideas before he knows it well.  
 you must show your ideas to the people ---of course ,you`d better patent your ideas first.
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2008, 2:25am by hzzj » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »