The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 22nd, 2019, 11:30am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

I have an Invention ... Now What?
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Bio-tech patented and next step is FDA approval
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Bio-tech patented and next step is FDA approval  (Read 828 times)
vascir

Email

Bio-tech patented and next step is FDA approval
« on: Nov 24th, 2007, 3:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Bio-Tech:

I have an "issued" US Patent and several other issued international patents, plus I have applied for 4 additional  patents that have been filed internationally. These are based on the same basic technology that I have developed.  

This technology has been clinically shown to induce new and healthy tissue growth along with several other positive results Biologically speaking.  I'm a researcher and not a cut throat business man and that is evident over the last several years of trying to get this project off the ground.

I am in desperate need of an honest and trust worthy individual that make this happen and bring it to profitability.  Can anyone help?  I have spent over the last 10 years a million plus dollars to develop this technology.

I have been told that the present company valuation is between 5-35 million US Dollars.  

Help Needed in

IE:  selling patents outright
IE:  Licensing Patents
IE:  Investment with Management Team

Can you refer me to someone who may help.

Thanks DK
write me direct at dek1957 at yahoo dot  com if you like
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »