The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 1st, 2023, 6:31am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

I have an Invention ... Now What?
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   FIRST RESPONSE..?? help.. assignment?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: FIRST RESPONSE..?? help.. assignment?  (Read 750 times)
kimberly
FIRST RESPONSE..?? help.. assignment?
« on: Jun 19th, 2007, 9:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

some of you may recogognize me from over a year ago, i cant  
i have to file a first response, i have overcome so many hurdles that they couldnt begin to be addressed here. i have had offers on the table and things fell through , I am so close.. yea !
so my questions are

can a license in order to finish off and file the first resoponse as well as the the issuance fee.. ?

as this product is being commercially used and is highly valued by the top companies that are "potentially infringing" ..Tongue

anywho im tired i need someone competant to help me over the finish line.. there were only three refrences to which the examiner left too much interpretation to , however i have no idea how to file the first response, and i dont want to leave any pertinent and valued information out, i also have heard that i can file using the NOLO? but i just dont feel that confident .. i would hate to risk it all , due to my own lack of knowledge, or lack of knowhow.

im interested in liscencing , or complete sale of the existing application..

and or financail investors willing to see it through to its full potential

every inventor thinks there invention is the next big thing..  
the determination ends up being usually the commercial value as this idea is highly commercially valued, and the response not only through the consumer but the companies that are using it.

within the first year, one of the companies reported to earning over a billion dollars in sales and a decrease of losses by an added 1/4 of a billion dollars. there are 7 companies that are "potentially infringing" .
please contact me ..

IP Logged
kimberly
Re: FIRST RESPONSE..?? help.. assignment?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20th, 2007, 6:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i am also looking for someone who's willing to write the first response . and slightly change the drawing
IP Logged
Sudhir Aswal

sudhiraswal  
WWW Email

Re: FIRST RESPONSE..?? help.. assignment?
« Reply #2 on: Jun 30th, 2007, 1:04am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Regarding the infringment issue, after availing the grant of patent you can surely file a suit for infringement depending upon the law of limitation. Therfore it is in your interst to expediate the response proceedings, let me know how i can help you with response
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2007, 1:05am by Sudhir Aswal » IP Logged

Sudhir Kumar Aswal
Patent Attorney, India
Aswal Associates
www.aswalassociates.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »