The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 31st, 2023, 11:11pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

I have an Invention ... Now What?
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   How to Sell Pending patent and not patented idea?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: How to Sell Pending patent and not patented idea?  (Read 726 times)
Babken
How to Sell Pending patent and not patented idea?
« on: Jun 1st, 2007, 2:09am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi,

I have patent about HDTV (High Definition Television), but i can't sell it.
Please help me, how I can sell it?

More about patents You can read in freepatentauction dot com (Simple and economic way of preparation electrolytes  
For Rhodium Plating, Color video display for projection systems)
IP Logged
Babken
Simple and economic way of preparation electrolyte
« Reply #1 on: Jun 1st, 2007, 2:23am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

The traditional ways of preparation rhodium’s electrolytes differ by the large complexity and very hard of processes. Frequently by manufacture can’t to receive electrolytes with the identical characteristics. Basically these electrolytes make on a basis hydroxide rhodium Rh2O3 * 5H2O (Hydroxide), with the subsequent repeated washing and filtration of a deposit, with the purpose of distance of ions of chlorine and other undesirable ions. These technological operations make process long and with the low interest of an output ready electrolytes.

Recently, in connection with sharp increase of demand at jeweler products and ornaments with rhodium by a covering, the urgent problem of fast preparation of plenty’s electrolytes rhodium plating for satisfaction increasing progression of demand in the market became brilliant.

The offered way is based on use not hydroxide rhodium and complex insoluble salt rhodium, and differs by the large productivity, profitability and simplicity of process, because of absence of necessity in operations of a repeated filtration and washing. It allows quickly to prepare plenty’s electrolytes with an absolute output of a ready product in relation to used raw material.

The way was tested at rhodium plating of gold ornaments, and the received quality by nothing differed in comparison with quality received from application sulfate electrolytes of firm manufacture.
IP Logged
Wolfcastle

Email

Re: How to Sell Pending patent and not patented id
« Reply #2 on: Jun 1st, 2007, 3:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If you have a patent...what is the patent number?
IP Logged

smartchante

Re: How to Sell Pending patent and not patented id
« Reply #3 on: Jun 4th, 2007, 1:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have the same issue. I have a patent pending status. At this time I am looking to sell, but to whom. I was thinking trade shows. I missed the auditions for the American Inventor. I am currently posting it online now that I have a patent pending status. Also I am working on a prototype. Would could help me sell this idea...
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »