The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 26th, 2019, 8:05pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

I have an Invention ... Now What?
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   I want to sell my idea
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I want to sell my idea  (Read 18192 times)
Patent_Marketer

Email

Re: I want to sell my idea
« Reply #5 on: Nov 8th, 2006, 8:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi, Shai...

I just read that skeptics reply. A perfect example of arrogance and stupidity combined.  

Here's a critic who has no never met or spoken to me, has no concept of the possibility of professional integrity, no idea of the level at which I operate, assumes I am trying to take advantage of you--or any other patent holder, I would imagine, and that a senior business development professional such as myself with over 20 years experience and excellent references from top decision makers of major global companies should work without getting paid.  

What kind of dream world is this person living in? Unless this person is fabulously wealthy and has no need to work at all, I'm sure they are paid for whatever they do. G-d help those who have to live by what must be this person's astute directives.  

I will say again that I would be more than happy to help you--or anyone else--in selling/licensing your patent(s). I will also say again that I have excellent references  that will attest to the level of my work, and my professional integrity. So, if you'd like to discuss your patent with me and get an idea of how I would go about selling/licensing it, please don't hesitate to call me @ (212) 874-2835.

Quite sincerely,

Patent Marketer  

IP Logged
Hear Hear
« Reply #6 on: Nov 9th, 2006, 2:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Nov 8th, 2006, 8:57pm, Patent_Marketer wrote:
Hi, Shai...

I just read that skeptics reply. A perfect example of arrogance and stupidity combined.  

Here's a critic who has no never met or spoken to me, has no concept of the possibility of professional integrity, no idea of the level at which I operate, assumes I am trying to take advantage of you--or any other patent holder, I would imagine, and that a senior business development professional such as myself with over 20 years experience and excellent references from top decision makers of major global companies should work without getting paid.  

Well I'll be cautious. This is a forum.. anyone could be anyone.. Damn I could be your neighbour and you never know.

For me  I'm just contacting companies and researching their background before I contact them.

Basically all I do is ask if they are interested in a new development in their field..  

if they do I just revealed about 10% of my provisional patent. ANd then they offer to sign a NDA to get more info. Which gives me significant protection and I dont have to worry about rely on Grace Periods in the rare event the provisional requires some considerate fine tuning.

But yeah show me your credientials. Its too early at this stage for me to overlook any VC support

BTW the ROI of my project in YEAR 1 is greater than 50%. I dont want to say how high it is.. but lets say its off the charts.
IP Logged
doug vagedes

Email

« Reply #7 on: Mar 5th, 2007, 11:19am »

I am looking for ideas/patents to license.  If still available, please contact me here or at 859-468-3658

Thanks
IP Logged
oxford74

« Reply #8 on: Apr 9th, 2007, 12:02pm »

questionmousey,

Why not build a website and try to spread the word yourself.  The other day I saw a website which was for a seat cushion you can take with you places.  I wont publicize the website since thats not what my reply is about but it really caught my eye.

If your so confident about your product, I say you let the public do the marketing for you while you sit back and watch your "millions" pour in.

-Oxford
IP Logged
vw3397

« Reply #9 on: Apr 16th, 2007, 8:54pm »

Ive been looking around trying to c if I can sell my ideas with out a patent. So if anyone an get back to me and let me know thanks.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »