The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 31st, 2020, 11:54am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

I have an Invention ... Now What?
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Invention Idea to change the world.....really.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Invention Idea to change the world.....really.  (Read 995 times)
jonny5

Email

Invention Idea to change the world.....really.
« on: Sep 19th, 2005, 2:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have a group of inventions that is fantastic.  I will not post them pubically, but I have 2 ideas that WILL change the way people spend money.  I am looking for potential investors.  Please email me at joncowden@hotmail.com  or call 518-788-3753.  This is VERY serious and want serious calls only.  I cant wait to actually get my products produced and marketed, because like I said, this will change ALOT OF THINGS.  Please call me.  THanks
IP Logged
jonny5

Email

Re: Invention Idea to change the world.....really.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19th, 2005, 2:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i know, most people are viewing this and saying tothemselves, "Ya right, that what we all think."  But im not joking about this set or products.  Ill give you some bait, its for Personal computing.  Please, Im 20 years old and know for a FACT that this set or products will make millions, just if I can get it off the "thinking grounds"  Thanks for looking and considering.
IP Logged
Jon Cowden
Re: Invention Idea to change the world.....really.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 26th, 2005, 9:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

What do you think the number one reason for computer power restrictions and total computer power failure is?  If you say heat, you are correct.  But, if you said restricted air flow, then you would also be right.  So i guess that is a trick question.  Grin
  Heat and air flow restriction, a destructive combonation for anything electronic, especially computers.  Just imagine.  Acchieving you computers "out of The Box" preformance ywo, three, even four years down the road.  Aside from living in a static-free "clean-room" it is in possable for a computer to last past 6-8 months without noticed power and computing restrictions.  Until now.
   With the help of possable investors, I have 2 GRAND inventions that need to be produced to a test-type market.  As you can see from my past 2 posts, I am serious about this invention. As well as anyone who contacts me should be.  I did a test survey with computer owners.  The test included a question " If there was a product that kept your computer running spot-less clean and cool, would you buy it?"  Most people don't know that the lint and dust-bunnies that are trapped in the back of a PC can kill a computer eventually.  And after that fact was brought to the attention of the PC owners I surveyed, the answered "YES" with no hesitation.  I then further explained what the products I have invented do, and they all agreed that it was probably the most genious idea since the computer itsself.  So, If anyone reading this is interested in contacting me for further product info, for the purpose of investing, PLEASE DO SO.  You will not be dissappointed by the outcome of mass production of these inventions.  Thank  You for reading

Contact Info:  Jon Cowden
      Email: joncowden@hotmail.com
     cell: 518-788-3753

Please, call if you want more info and would like to contribute to the production of what could be dubbed, "The greatest invention for the PC, sine the PC"
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »