The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 20th, 2020, 1:49pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums
I have an Invention ... Now What?
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Which lawyer to contact?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Which lawyer to contact?  (Read 615 times)


Posts: 5
Which lawyer to contact?
« on: Jan 24th, 2005, 10:57am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This forum is one of the most interesting and helpful forums. Thanks for the valuable suggestions.
I want to license my ornamental design patent to a company like Tiffany. Could anyone please let me know, which lawyer could be help in making such a deal. I was not sure if a Patent attorney could be of help here. Kindly suggest.
Thanks in advance.
IP Logged
Re: Which lawyer to contact?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30th, 2005, 11:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I replied just awhile ago to another thread.  In short, yes, a patent attorney can help - and, for the reasons I mentioned, I do think that it's best to engage an attorney to help achieve your objectives.  It is your choice as to whom to contact.  I would suggest that you go with a reputable firm that is responsive.
For what it's worth, a lot of us partake copyright, patent, trademark, and licensing matters.  With some firms, patent attorneys are more specialized and some have their own special niches.  It totally depends upon the firm and the structure of the IP group within.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.2!
Forum software copyright 2000-2004 Yet another Bulletin Board