The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 26th, 2020, 9:05pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

I have an Invention ... Now What?
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   I am dumb as a box of rocks!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I am dumb as a box of rocks!  (Read 750 times)
AlphaStarOmega

I am dumb as a box of rocks!
« on: Sep 28th, 2004, 6:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well hello people I am new to these forums and I want you all to know just as my title states I am as dumb as a box of rocks in some areas!

I am 42 years old and I have many inventions and concepts and I am so damn poor I can't get one off the ground! I have had people from OHSA see my concept on one occasion and they said they would even back up my concept, if I could just get the damn thing on the market! Hell I can just barely feed my family!  

I got another idea that has been researched as far as I can go and all I need is $180,000 (Maybe be more now) Dollars for the first hundred thousand yards of material printed! Wall-mart, Westpoint Pepperel, Twiss Assoc., all agreed on certain things, and all I had to do was get the damn money to get it started and they would do the rest! I even had attorneys at that time.  

I got another concept for Hurricane situations but deals with alot more! And I got the Current Mayor of KeyWest FLA. Wanting to know more about my project, But once again I am stuck in a corner! I am one man with only limited ammount of knowledge and I am dealing with sharks in the water in every case. And I am one small fry in that big world of sharks!

I am in need of a partner with some damn brains and a team of professionals to do the things I have! And in some cases, I know my ideas are totaly new in concept and in design! For all my researching on my leavel has been done!  

I already had one concept stolen from me by a major camophlauge <---(MSP) company! And its all because the damn office I went into for my demonstration had a frigging camera and thus was then coinsidered public viewing!  THANK GOD THEY WERE TO DAMN STUPID THEM SELVES FOR JUST TAKING AN ARTISTIC CONCEPT OF A PROTOTYPE and NOT THE REAL DAMN DEAL!

So here I am on an almost 11 year trek looking for help!

I know most of my projects could be grant a grant by the government but here again I am to damn stupid to figure out how to do it and to damn poor to try!

And in closing all I can say if thier is someone thats a bit smarter then me and you can help feel free to talk to me. I will not disclose a thing what so ever without security's in place!  And the reasons why, is I am scared of being screwed over! Or people say one thing and do another! I WANT SERIOUS PERSONS TO TALK TO! And serious negoitions made!

WHERE CAN A POOR MAN GET HELP?

You can email me personally at alphastaromega@netscape.net

Respectfully,

ASO
IP Logged
AlphaStarOmega

Re: I am dumb as a box of rocks!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28th, 2004, 6:28pm »

PS.

I know what I have, can make millions or even billions. This I know this for a fact. I see this site posts and boast of legal issues but is there a lawyer out there who is willing to take time and really help under a license contractual situation! And is there people out there who will help me take these things to the top!

And if there is anyone out there who had a damn dream within the last few days that deals with doing something unique, you then really need to contact me

ASO
IP Logged
AlphaStarOmega

Re: I am dumb as a box of rocks!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 28th, 2004, 6:46pm »

See I told you I was dumb as a box of rocks I found out that this forum is ran by a legal instatution when I was just looking over the site I was brought to the forums by google search for "Unique ideas" I hadnt looked at the whole website till after the first two post I made! And I can see I just jumped right into the den LAWYERS

"Me sweats, me has no money, and me to damn stupid to deal with some issues, mainly attorneys who wants money up front!"

SMILES AND LOOKS AT BARE FEET AND THEN WONDERS
I was directed here for a reason give it a chance!

Hey guys look I am so embarrased right now so please forgive me! I just need help in the most serious way! I am standing on so much of a possiblility of money and I am scared out of my wits!  

ASO
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »