The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:20am

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums

Improvement Patents
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   how can i improve myself?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: how can i improve myself?  (Read 923 times)
whcg_2007

how can i improve myself?
« on: Aug 13th, 2007, 8:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i am charge of company patent , but i have no chance to touch with writing patent application, only search some topics about patent , i want to improve myself in writing patent,especially in writing japanese patent, but i do not know how to do, in my company,there are no any training, no any guide from others,no any.... i am very worried about it , i do not want days to go out  and learn anything, how can i do, the first step what to do ,and the second step? and the third step?....
it is grateful if you can give me somg advice.
IP Logged
still_studying

Re: how can i improve myself?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13th, 2007, 10:53pm »

I would suggest studying for the benrishi examination, and also reading as many patents in the same field as your company's patents will be in.  Reading the patents, and trying to understand why they were written in the way they were written, is probably more important initially.

The JPO probably has a manual similar to the USPTO's Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP).  In the USPTO MPEP, chapter 2100 covers much of what you would want to learn first;  the JPO's manual may have a similar section.
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2007, 10:58pm by still_studying » IP Logged
whcg_2007

Re: how can i improve myself?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13th, 2007, 11:25pm »

i had past chinese patent attorneys examination, so very want to study how to truely write patent application. but do not how to start
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »