Intellectual Property Forums (
Other >> Copyright Forum >> only one song ?
(Message started by: Transa on May 13th, 2005, 6:46pm)

Title: only one song ?
Post by Transa on May 13th, 2005, 6:46pm
Hello :D,

      I'm from Myanmar, Asia and I have some ques for copyright. plz explain me as a newbie 8)
Can i register only one song for copyright ? ( i mean...can i register song by song ? not the whole album)

and ... where can i do copyright ?


Title: Re: only one song ?
Post by mactheknife on May 13th, 2005, 10:28pm
You can register your work in the USA by completing a copyright form and sending it to the Copyright Office.  For starters, I would recommend going to the Copyright Office's website at  The form you want is a Form PA, and you can download this form with instructions--if you follow them it should be pretty easy.  Also, if you have trouble you can call the USCO's Public Information Office at (202) 707-3000 and a specialist will be happy to assist you.  You can register one song, as well as a collection.

Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.2!
Forum software copyright 2000-2004 Yet another Bulletin Board