The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 17th, 2019, 3:00pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums
   Other
   Copyright Forum
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Reality Show Stolen
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Reality Show Stolen  (Read 1243 times)
Chris Champagne
Reality Show Stolen
« on: Jan 13th, 2006, 6:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

IM a writer and producer that was recently circumvented by a large corporation as well as one of the top television networks, I wrote and registered my work with the WGA about three and a half years ago and pitched my show idea to both parties,The two have decided to produce the show and aired the first season early 2005. On top of protecting my show idea by registering it with the WGA, I have also been in communication with just about everybody in the industry the show is based around as well as the entertainment community in regards to producing my show. I have emails from journalist, producers and applicants interested in auditioning for my show and I even went as far as to register the emails to have proof of the time frame in which I was creating the show.  

I did everything by the book and was taken advantage of and now these guys are making millions off of my property and what am I to do about it?

Any advice would be great.

CC

IP Logged
Chris Champagne
Re: Reality Show Stolen
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14th, 2006, 3:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I have copies of everything you need to know if you want to see it, Please I need somebody to help me out here..

CC
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »