The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 23rd, 2019, 7:28pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums
   Other
   Buy and Sell
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   For Sale: patent review program:
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: For Sale: patent review program:  (Read 842 times)
aisle9special

For Sale: patent review program:
« on: Dec 6th, 2007, 7:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Patent review program that includes questions and descriptive answers from USPTO exams (2000-2003).

Some neat features...

"Instant Feedback" button allows you to read the USPTO's descriptive answer immediately after submitting your response.  In many cases, it refers you to the appropriate section of the MPEP.

"Recent Repeats," a set of more than 40 that have reportedly appeared in more recent exams, given in random order.

You can focus on one chapter of the MPEP at a time because questions are also sorted by section.  

You can also take them similarly to how they are administered, "half an exam at a time," (3 hours) or use a feature that will give you a more reasonable 10 questions at a time.  

Or, use a built in timer and do 10-questions to gauge your progress, then check your answers.

The program was written in java (you must have a current version of it installed), so it should work across platforms.

I can email you screen shots of what the program looks like if you are interested.

This test doesn't look so bad...
IP Logged
Mark El-Deiry
Re: For Sale: patent review program:
« Reply #1 on: Dec 6th, 2007, 11:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I'm interested.  How much are you charging for this?  Who created it?  And how and when would you get it to me?
IP Logged
aisle9special

« Reply #2 on: Dec 7th, 2007, 4:29am »

Similar software is available commercially for around $30, so this seems like a reasonable price.

I made it myself with Java NetBeans.  I'll give my real name when I send an email.  I was not named by the public announcer at K-Mart in the 1970s.

My plan is just to email it as an attachment.  You probably want to scan the file with antivirus software, although the email service you use may do it automatically.  

It should run if you just unzip it and click on the .jar file (as long as you have Java, it should work).  In summary, you'll need an unzipping program and Java, and you probably already have them.
IP Logged
private

« Reply #3 on: Jan 3rd, 2008, 4:41pm »

what's your email?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »