The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2019, 1:51pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums
   Other
   Buy and Sell
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Current PLI Patent Bar Study Materials For Sale
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Current PLI Patent Bar Study Materials For Sale  (Read 2927 times)
mlg51207

Current PLI Patent Bar Study Materials For Sale
« on: Sep 4th, 2007, 10:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have the current version of the PLI patent bar home study materials available for $1000 (paid $1195 for it).  I’m a second-year law student at Arizona State, purchased these materials in the spring of 2007, studied for approximately one month this summer and passed the patent bar exam on the first try in August.  The materials are all in like-new condition – no marks have been made in any of them and some of the books are still in the shrink-wrap.  I did not purchase the DVD’s of the lectures and am glad that I didn’t as I feel they would have been a waste of money.  The study guide is extremely comprehensive and the software provides plenty of practice questions to make sure you are fully prepared.  The following materials are included:

- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP). The current edition of USPTO rules and regulations that is the source of all Exam questions.  
- Exam-Focus Study Guide. Cross-referenced to the MPEP, it gives you Exam tips and study suggestions for every section of the MPEP tested on the Exam • data on the types of questions asked • and weighted coverage of material according to its importance on the Exam.  
- PatWare Exam Preparation. This exclusive software offers an electronic copy of the MPEP and hundreds of practice questions (most drawn from previous Exams) and answers. PatWare lets you practice in all areas of the MPEP tested on the Exam (or you can focus on specific areas) • You get instant feedback on answers (including full MPEP-based coverage of any question) • and monitor your progress in each practice session and by MPEP chapters.  
- ClaimsLightTM. This example-packed resource gives you the building-block approach to claim drafting and correct claim recognition that you need to ace the Exam. You are no longer required to actually draft a claim, but many of the Exam questions require knowledge of proper claim drafting techniques.  
- Learn-by-Doing Exercise and Practice Exam Materials. Strengthen your grasp of material and your test-taking abilities with question / answer exercises • daily practice exams and homework • in-class claim drafting assignments • and final practice exams.  
- Key Word Glossary. Quickly master the jargon of patent preparation and prosecution using this handy tool - exclusive to PLI’s Exam-focused Patent Bar Review.  

Please let me know if you are interested.

Please post a reply or contact me at 480-242-0011.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2007, 10:26pm by mlg51207 » IP Logged
Cindy
Re: Current PLI Patent Bar Study Materials For Sal
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24th, 2007, 9:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi - I was wondering if the PLI materials were still available.  

Thank you,
Cindy Lee
IP Logged
Michelle Gross
« Reply #2 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:36pm »

Yes, I still have the materials available.  Please give me a call at 480-242-0011 if you're interested or would like more info.

Thanks,
Michelle Gross
IP Logged
Michelle Gross
« Reply #3 on: Nov 20th, 2007, 7:25pm »

The materials are no longer available.  Thanks.
IP Logged
patentologist

« Reply #4 on: Dec 1st, 2007, 5:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi
i am also selling PLI material including a lot of useful bonus material that people recommend on this site. for more details u can email me at patentbar4sale       at      gmailcom
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2007, 12:38pm by patentologist » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »