The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 11th, 2020, 4:07pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums
   Other
   Buy and Sell
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Motion Graphics Investment
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Motion Graphics Investment  (Read 1204 times)
Jp

Email

Motion Graphics Investment
« on: May 25th, 2007, 1:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Unpublished work   © 2007  Joe Poole  

I would lik to find or make some solid contacts with interested party's who would be interested in futures in motion graphics.

I have a documented concept of Helicopter Equipment that will make very good motion graphic material.

The equipment description is also the subject of a registered copyright.

The motion graphics planned are all about improvements that would have changed  

the outcome of that north atlantic fishing boat movie, "The Perfect Storm"

where one chopper went down at sea. I wrote a letter to the USCG, and asked them if that was real, it was.

Six advantages the SGC-SAR equipment technogy is capable of;

1. Control the, "back-wash", (the wind pushed down on the rescue site from the  
rotor blades).  

2. Land a rescuer directly on board a pitching and heaving craft in a storm, day or night.

3. Work manned line in trees during rescue operations such as floods and forest emergency's.  

4. Utilize a specialized medical e-vac system that can lift a stretcher from a pitching deck, rather than a basket for injuries where a basket is not appropriate, and  
eliminates the need for victims to have to go into the water in order to be retrieved.  

5. Stabilize the "pendulum-effect", i.e., a dangerous swinging effect of rescue line that is caused by indirect retrieval and or craft thrust.

6. Saves the Rescue Mission Time and Fuel While adding a measure of safety to the mission.

I would like to organize a production company, this will take know how so, if you like this kind of business or it's in your line of work, there's investment ground to cover, drop me a line.

Jp
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2007, 5:15pm by Jp » IP Logged

The Owner Of An Invention Usually Is The Inventor.
JSonnabend

Email

Re: Motion Graphics
« Reply #1 on: May 25th, 2007, 8:33am »

Wow, this post brings back some memories.  

As we discussed in our earlier thread(s), your copyright registration is likely useless, and your ideas are likely freely available to anyone.  Simply by posting what you've done here, anyone would be free to run with your idea and create graphics depicting them without owing you a red cent.

Also as we discussed, if you provide details of a particular device, anyone is free to make it.  That is, your copyright won't protect the real world use of the device you describe.

- Jeff
IP Logged

SonnabendLaw
Intellectual Property and Technology Law
Brooklyn, USA
718-832-8810
JSonnabend@SonnabendLaw.com
Jp

Email

« Reply #2 on: May 25th, 2007, 10:35am »

Jeff,

You've got a pretty good memory !

Thanks for the great press.

The device technology and how it works, for one is not defined, . . what it can accomplish is.

Like all business's in the world, including Big Bob's Hamburgers, the Wall Street Journal, and Microsoft
all face competitive threats, some big and some small. overcoming them is, "what it takes", "it simply is not over until it's over".

"If you have a good thing", you are going to attract  
competitors".

I am sure you've heard this one, . . .

" Many Times Immitated But Never Duplicated" ?

Being first is the single best compliment you can pay to a valuable asset.

The, "idea", "concept", "invention" is original and is not in use and was conceived by me.

The arero-dynamics would be a little tricky to exploit by copying, . . this point, also provides to me the opportunity of creating a, "patent by design"

You need to have the spirit that will face upto the competitors, to be realistic in this world, to go into business with the intention of staying in there.

That's what I have.

Jp

« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2007, 11:59am by Jp » IP Logged

Jp

Email

« Reply #3 on: May 27th, 2007, 12:18pm »

Homeland Security IT Product and Service Information

Product/Service Information

Survival-Gear

Product/Service Name;  Helicopter SAR Equipment Technology  

Product/Service Description;    
Research and development of systems design and equipment deployment proficiency.  
Contribution/Value  To provide technical design and mechanical development that will support maximizing equipment capabilities, providing the mission a means  
to deliver the rescue operation directly to distressed vessels, at sea, during storm conditions and to retrieve victims.  

Investor Partners who have capabilities in proposal writing, and submission qualifications, are also invited.
The owner is willing to discuss equitable terms, in return for services.

Investors who have technical and legal attributes are also invited.  
The owner is willing to discuss equitable terms, in return for services

Jp

« Last Edit: May 27th, 2007, 12:49pm by Jp » IP Logged

Jp

Email

Re: Motion Graphics Investment
« Reply #4 on: Jun 7th, 2007, 11:39am »

Jeff,

I am sure you wouldn't give me the same presentation, if I wanted you to represent me or anyone if they were a client, so I won't ask ?
But, . .

I mean, you wouldn't go so far as to give free advice,
on the IPF, to someone who could afford to pay you for your services, right?

Jp
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2007, 11:41am by Jp » IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »