The Intellectual Property Law Server

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 10th, 2020, 3:32pm

Forums Forums Help Help Search Search Members Members Calendar Calendar Login Login Register Register
   Intellectual Property Forums
   Other
   Buy and Sell
(Moderators: Forum Admin, JimIvey, JSonnabend)
   Patent Bar Outline
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Patent Bar Outline  (Read 838 times)
Paul Natof
Patent Bar Outline
« on: Nov 20th, 2003, 10:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am selling the outline that I created to help me study for and PASS the April 2003 Patent Bar Exam on my first attempt (pass rate was 49%). I took the BarBri review course in addition to about 10 old exams and made this 50 page outline from what I had learned. As anyone who has passed the exam will tell you, the USPTO repeats a lot of questions from previous exams. I incorporated many repeated questions, as well as unique questions in this outline. It includes the most recent changes to the MPEP.  Additionally, there is a very helpful, 2 page table of contents that references this outline, the MPEP, and there is another column for reference to a review course outline - if desired (I reference BarBri's mini-review oultine).

I'm selling the outline for around $25. Let me know if you are interested. It's also being sold on ebay, where you can check out my feedback to see what other outline buyers had to say:  
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ibeme7 8

I have already sold over 100 outlines to people who will sit for or who have already taken the patent bar exam and virtually everyone has been very happy with it.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like a few sample pages.

Best of luck on the exam.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »