Global IP Exchange
« on: Mar 27th, 2007, 8:47am »
IQPC Exchange is hosting an invitation only event at the Sawgrass Marriot Resort & Spa, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL Sept. 30th- Oct 2nd.
The Global IP Exchange will bring together leading corporate
intellectual property executives to ‘exchange’ ideas, forge new
partnerships and evaluate the latest strategies to maximize their
returns on IP assets.
This exclusive invitation-only event has been created for intellectual
property counsel charged with protecting, managing, and leveraging
their corporate IP portfolio.
Event highlights include:
• Abbott, Eli Lilly, Red Hat, and Time Warner on managing post
patent reform costs and portfolio sustenance
• Apple and Yahoo! discussing strategies to develop
• Ford Global Technologies on enhancing IP department output
• JP Morgan Chase on evaluating IP productivity
• The Procter & Gamble Company on a unique approach
• WIPO on increasing predictability and positive resolution in ADR