Re: Cpywrighting songs

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Copyright Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by M. Arthur Auslander on January 30, 1999 at 08:12:19:

In Reply to: Cpywrighting songs posted by K. Wilson on January 29, 1999 at 13:54:20:

: Where do I send my songs to be copywrighted, and how
: do I get them copywrighted? Help, please!!!
You can call Register of Copyrights Library of Congress Washington, D.C. 20559 12027073000 and get the forms and information. Basically the form and the work are filed. The physical registration process is usually not complex.It may be important to know how best to protect yourself.
M. Arthur Auslander
Auslander & Thomas-Intellectual Property Law Since 1909
505 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10018
212-594-6900, fax 212-244-0028,
ELAINE's Workshop: E arly L egal A dvice I s N ot E xpensive

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup


Subject: Re: Re: Cpywrighting songs


Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Copyright Forum ] [ FAQ ]